This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar sweaterflex 11 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    NorrinRaddNorrinRadd
    NorrinRadd
    Participant

1 – Spurs – Victor Wembanyama
    2 – Hornets – Scoot Henderson
    3 – Blazers – Brandon Miller
    4 – Rockets – Amen Thompson
    5 – Pistons – Cam Whitmore
    6 – Magic – Ausar Thompson
    7 – Pacers –

NorrinRaddNorrinRadd
    NorrinRadd
    Participant

Jarace Walker… I really had to think about this one. Not confident in any pick here, but I’m going with Jarace Walker barely over Hendricks and Black.

OhCanada-
    Participant

Jarace Walker. He’s grown on me.

Indiana has alot of guys who can create offense on their team. He’s a great fit on Indiana, hes really a great fit for any NBA team with the way he plays. He’s a good passer, can space the floor, bang with the bigs, protect the rim, 6’8 250, 7’3 wingspan and close to a 40 inch vert. He’s just a solid glue guy and I think you need high level talent that doesn’t need to score 20 ppg to compliment your stars.

1+
    Hitster
    Participant

Anthony Black is my BPA but I’d got Taylor Hendricks to go at 7 on my mock and the Pacers need is probably more in the frontcourt unless they traded Buddy Hield. Myles Turner has a couple of years left on his deal and is their defensive anchor at C so might Jarace Walker be the compromise pick here ?

I’m tempted to go Jarace but I cannot pass on both my BPA and mock pick at this number so I’m going Taylor Hendricks to get a fewmore opinions on the Pacers pick.

Walker 2
    Hendricks 1

1+
    Zouldiers
    Participant

Taylor Hendricks

1+
    NorrinRaddNorrinRadd
    NorrinRadd
    Participant

Walker – 2
    Hendricks – 2

kobyz
    Participant

Grady Dick, i think they don’t gonna keep Hield and would love Dick as replacement

2+
    Hitster
    Participant

Grady is a fair call, I agree that Hield is likely to move on soon as he is going into the last year of his deal and his shooting would be of interest to a contender who would probably like him as an ideal 6th man. There will probably be offers for him over the summer and the Pacers could get some assets for him.

Walker 2
    Hendricks 2
    Dick 1

1+
    sweaterflex
    Participant

Jarace is the pick, the Pacers would do well to emphasize defense and versatility. Hendricks would excel scheme-wise too finishing plays as the vertical pick and roll threat with Turner spaced and could potentially play spot minutes at the 5, I just think Walker will defend better on the perimeter and keep the ball moving on offense. The Pacers are in a nice spot getting to choose between these two (or Cam), they are a good bet to land in the play-in with the expected growth for Mathurin and a smart frontcourt signing.

1+

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login