This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by NorrinRaddNorrinRadd NorrinRadd 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    NorrinRaddNorrinRadd
    NorrinRadd
    Participant

1 – ATL – Alexandre Sarr
    2 – WAS – Nikola Topic
    3 – HOU – Reed Sheppard
    4 – SAN –

Rob Dillingham’s my choice here. Spurs need a good lead guard.

dmo21
    Participant

Agree. They have a bunch of young talent that you almost have to look at fit when drafting. So I’d go Dillingham as well as they don’t have much at the point.

1+
    Hitster
    Participant

The Spurs could literally choose a player in any position even C and you use Wemby as a PF who plays some C. Dillingham I felt his combine measurements were underwhelming and is he more a scorer than a creative PG. I get taking his as possibly the best shooter available and would have him over Knect here.

Clingan also appeals here as a twin towers with Wemby. Castle is the sort of player Pops would love and they would figure out his shooting . But I’m going for Zaccharie Risacher. He was top of my draft list so as he can be a fit here I have to take him. The Spurs have done well with French players before and have a pretty special one in situ.

Dillingham 2
    Risacher 1

1+
    NoahTraeger1
    Participant

But they have the #8 too so they would likely address the fit later and take BPA countryman of Wemby. Risacher is the more likely pick here, they might still have Dillingham or Castle at 8.

2+
    Hitster
    Participant

Let’s assume that is a vote for Risacher then from NoahTraeger1

Dillingham 2
    Risacher 2

1+
    sweaterflex
    Participant

Risacher

1+
    NorrinRaddNorrinRadd