This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar sweaterflex 11 months ago.

• Author
    NorrinRaddNorrinRadd
    NorrinRadd
    Participant

1 – Spurs – Victor Wembanyama
    2 – Hornets – Scoot Henderson
    3 – Blazers – Brandon Miller
    4 – Rockets – Amen Thompson
    5 – Pistons – Cam Whitmore
    6 – Magic – Ausar Thompson
    7 – Pacers – Jarace Walker
    8 – Wizards – Cason Wallace
    9 – Jazz –Anthony Black
    10 – Mavericks – Taylor Hendricks
    11 – Magic – Gradey Dick
    12 – Thunder –

NorrinRaddNorrinRadd
    NorrinRadd
    Participant

Hitster’s vote from his last post based on the Gradey Dick selection at 11 is Nick Smith…

I’m going with GG Jackson. I think he has the most upside in the draft at this point. I don’t think it’s the greatest fit, but not bad either. If I were going for what makes the most sense my second choice here for fit would be Jordan Hawkins, but GG Jackson is that upside homerun swing the Thunder like to do. GG Jackson’s the pick…

Nick Smith – 1
    GG Jackson – 1

1+
    OhCanada-
    Participant

Leonard Miller

I think this is where the draft kind of opens up and you could see a bunch of players rise and others drop. OKC needs size very badly. Their only rotation players taller than 6’7 were Jaylin Williams, Pokusevski , Bazley and Robinson Earl.

Leonard Miller is a tenacious offensive rebounder and a great finisher. He reminds me of Gerald Wallace.

1+
    jeffbobtomsteve
    Participant

Thunder fan numero uno here, we don’t want GG Jackson, but L Miller is a target for sure. Jett Howard might be fun, Jordan Hawkins is helpful, I’ve heard Lively which makes me uneasy but it’s not the craziest thing.

L Miller is my vote though, he’s improving and could start someday alongside SGA, Giddey and Chet.

1+
    NorrinRaddNorrinRadd
    NorrinRadd
    Participant

Leonard Miller – 2
    Nick Smith – 1
    GG Jackson – 1

1+
    Hitster
    Participant

Thanks for putting in my vote Norrin. Miller and Jackson were the other two guys I was considering here but Smith as an explosive scoring option from the bench makes most sense as he could play around SGA and Giddey and lessen their workload.

The Thunder have a couple of 2nd rounders too so can easily add height or a big body with one of those picks if Zach Edey for example stays in the draft.

1+
    sweaterflex
    Participant

Miller

1+

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login