This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar OhCanada- 10 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author
    Hitster
    Participant

1 – Spurs – Victor Wembanyama
    2 – Hornets – Scoot Henderson
    3 – Blazers – Brandon Miller
    4 – Rockets – Amen Thompson
    5 – Pistons – Cam Whitmore
    6 – Magic – Ausar Thompson
    7 – Pacers – Jarace Walker
    8 – Wizards – Cason Wallace
    9 – Jazz –Anthony Black

There were already 3 votes for Black when Oh Canada selected Gradey Dick for Utah Jazz so I’ve moved this on. Hendricks and Dick are the next two BPA’s on my draft list and both fit in well here and I think both will go inside the actual top 10 on draft night.

I am drawn to Gradey being a good fit alongside Luka and possibly Kyrie too but I cannot let Hendricks slip any lower and Jon GIvony has Hendricks going here too. The 11th pick will be the Magic where Gradey would be a perfect fit so I’m going Hendricks here.

1+
    NorrinRaddNorrinRadd
    NorrinRadd
    Participant

Taylor Hendricks is the best prospect available on the board imo. He also brings defense and shooting they need and with Luka should easily get to his spots. Taylor Hendricks is the pick for me.
    Hendricks – 2

JazzP
    Participant

I think Gradey! Though I do agree that I think those two would be Dallas best options.

2+
    OhCanada-
    Participant

Originally I went with Dick although I edited immediately. I don’t think Hendricks drops this far. Hendricks is the pick.

1+

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login