This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by NorrinRaddNorrinRadd NorrinRadd 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
    NorrinRaddNorrinRadd
    NorrinRadd
    Participant

I know this may be a bit bold doing this – this year with not as much of us forum users on, figured we could give it a shot anyways… and hopefully we can get some life back in the site… Anyways, NBADraft.net community mock is on now that we know the draft order!!! It’s a fun exercise, and any user can chime in at anytime. Since we’re not sure on how much numbers we have for votes, lets score firsts to 3 votes… So if a prospect is voted 3 times, we move on to the next pick… otherwise we wait til noon eastern time the follwing day and move on to the next pick. In the event of a tie, the tie breaker goes to the prospect that is viewed higher by the consensus big board the day the pick is in. The consensus big board is https://www.rookiescale.com/2024-consensus-board/

Anyways,
    With the #1 pick in the 2024 NBA draft, the Atlanta Hawks select:
    Alexandre Sarr

1 – ATL –

sweaterflex
    Participant

Sarr is BPA on my board and Capela needs to be moved either way. I would be very surprised if the Hawks don’t make a trade before now and this pick. Sarr defensively could look a lot like JJJ, and if they move Trae they could switch everything at a high level. Will they get a rebound? Hard to say.

1+
    Zouldiers
    Participant

Sarr ez

1+
    NorrinRaddNorrinRadd
    NorrinRadd
    Participant

That’s 3 for Sarr… going to get this moving…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login