This topic contains 18 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by bt102bt102 bt102 3 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
    bt102bt102
    bt102
    Participant

The Minnesota Timberwolves select….put your answers in the forum below.

This is the start of a community mock draft. Whichever player gets the voted most becomes the pick. One pick per day.

1+
    bt102bt102
    bt102
    Participant

The pick for me is Anthony Edwards. There is a lot of smoke near the top right now, but to me, the fact that Malik Beasley just got in trouble with the law, and LaMelo hasn’t even met with the T-wolves yet, I think it will be Edwards if they stay at 1

Pro 1
    Participant

LaMelo Ball…

Zouldiers
    Participant

Assuming they don’t trade this pick, Anthony Edwards

goddag
      Participant

IF they keep the pick it’ll be neither of them. It’ll be someone that thinks defense. Okongwu, Vassell, or Okoro take your pick.

bt102bt102
        bt102
        Participant

If they take Vassell #1 there would be riots on the street. I like Vassell a lot but #1, I’m not touching him. I’ll put you in as Okongwu because I think that would make the most sense.

RUDEBOY-
    Participant

anthony edwards has the potential to average 20 pts as a rookie..but his lack of iq at times worries me…players like that flame out in the league pretty fast….
    so i say the t wolves should take ball first……he has the most upside….

armchairgmarmchairgm
    armchairgm
    Participant

Anthony Edwards

OhCanada-
    Participant

Gotta pick Edwards here. Trade or keep he brings the most value… start the #2 pick this ones a wrap.

cpsisson7cpsisson7
    cpsisson7
    Participant

Anthony Edwards is most deserving of the number one pick with fit etc. set aside

however i give wiseman and okongwu close seconds and thirds (respectively)

bt102bt102
    bt102
    Participant

Anthony Edwards will be recorded as the #1 Pick to the Minnesota Timberwolves

bt102bt102
    bt102
    Participant

Still feel free to put down who you have as the #1 pick below

dmo21
    Participant

Edwards seems to make the most sense. That’s who I’m going with.

kobyz
    Participant

Anthony Edwards , got Brandon Roy potential, but needs to take the game more serious

canadabasketballisrisingcanadabasketballisrising
    canadabasketballisrising
    Participant

Anthony Edwards

goddag
      Participant

All you guys picking AE are just picking the obvious that all drafts are predicting. AE might score a lot but he also don’t play any defense plus the scouting report says he shoots wildly. I don’t know about you but that doesn’t sound like someone at the top of this class.

bt102bt102
        bt102
        Participant

It’s more the tools. I’m not high on Edwards either but this draft is bad up top. If he gets his scoring and effort under control then I could see him being an impact player. I agree he isn’t the best fit and I like Okongwu or Okoro to the T-wolves more. I just don’t see their upside as higher than Edwards. They should trade down for sure though. Okongwu is who they need.

Dazzling Dunks and Basketball Bloopers
    Participant

I don’t think there’s a clear cut number one in this draft and I could make a case for the wolves to draft any number of players first. I also don’t view Edwards as anything close to a sure thing. But if I had to take a guess what the wolves will do here, I’d say he’d be the most likely choice. But I wouldn’t be at all surprised if they went in a completely different direction either.

Hitster
    Participant

Anthony Edwards seems the logical pick to me.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login