This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar Muggsy 14 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    Ace Da Renegade
    Participant

most likely the rockets organization plan on trading him, due to his injuries, What team has interest in him and where he wanna go anyway? Just A thought

J-CHRISTOS
    Participant

As much as I hate to say this,but T-Mac maybe done,it breaks my heart to say that,I hope not,I don’t see anywhere he can play

KingBryant24
    Participant

I agree T-Mac’s game cant really go anywhere anymore because teams dont have the room for him. He was a gifted scorer who just had tough injuries. Hopefully history will remember T-mac

RickyRubio9
    Participant

isn’t going anywhere especially with the Rockets not resigning Ron Artest and all this Yao news. We’ll need his cap space next year to bring in some Star to help us stay in contention. I can’t believe McGrady is going to be the highest paid Player in the NBA next year.

Knicksboy34
    Participant

Well, the best place to Trade T-mac? Maybe like a team like NJ or NY

Muggsy
    Participant

He’d fit good on a young team that likes to run & gun. Teach the new kids some tricks. His days as a star are pretty much over, best I can see him now is being a great teacher.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login