This topic contains 14 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar JoeWolf1 13 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    StF616
    Participant

On his twitter he said
    “congrats to my man tibs on becoming coach of the bulls”
    Then said
    “@YaoMing Bulls D gonna be tough”
    I dont know if that any much help, but it might be a clue that he’s leaning on
    signing with the bulls
    http://twitter.com/MAIDI_3
    Also, as he said on his facebook
    His wife auditioned for the oprah winfrey show, and if she gets the job
    that might make him sign with the bulls because the oprah winfrey show is located in chicago
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/TracyMcGrady
    What do yall think??

esperanzafleet69
    Participant

if the bulls make him an offer…

PurpleMonkeyDishwasher
    Participant

The Bulls have not worked this hard to put themselves in the postion they are in to tear it down by signing Tracy McGrady. Paxson would be fired just for suggesting it.

sayounh
    Participant

I used to really like T-Mac..i remembering buying a couple of his shoes when he was playing in Orlando.
    But…T-Mac hasn’t been an impact player for a while..so does it matter?
    A good chunk of his game was based on his athleticism, but all of that is gone thanks to his recurring knee/shoulder/back injuries. Unfortunately, his efficiency as a shooter has worsened over the years as well.

bdoody42
    Participant

If the Bulls swing and miss on players such as Wade, Bosh, lebon and all the big time free agents why couldnt they use a MLE for one year on him? If he comes for that price of less for one year it wouldnt hurt the team at all aslong as he could except that he is a role player now.

The Scare Crow Returns
    Participant

but I’d rather have Mike Miller…Wade/M. Miller and D.Lee should be the Bulls dream summer plan…

bdoody42
    Participant

Im not much about dreams. I am about the things more likely to happen. I would say right now is 85% chance wade stays in Miami. Lee right now is possible because other teams will look first at Bosh Amare and Boozer. Miller is a good fit for a team, but what type of money do you think he will demand. I also see Miller trying to sign with a contender because he hasnt exactly experienced much winning.

juves4783
    Participant

i think it would be a fairy tale ending if t-mac went back to orlando for the veteran’s min. he could finish out his career at a place where he had his best moments and play with his cousin, vince carter; who he started his career playing with.

esperanzafleet69
    Participant

bdoody… because mcgrady isnt worth the 5 or so million that the MLE will be…. minimum contract at best for him…

bdoody42
    Participant

Do you see him taking the minimum I personally dont espeically to join the Bulls. he would consider taking minimum at places such as orlando i bet, but not chicago.

DanEboy
    Participant

Oprah is leaving here in a year. T-Mac…..stay away.

kanebanger
    Participant

he should just retire

PurpleMonkeyDishwasher
    Participant

Mike Miller couldn’t even make a D-league dreamteam at this point in his career. He was a fine option 3 years ago but he refuses many games to even shoot the ball any more. He entire game was predicated on stretching the def. with his 3 pt. shooting. Without that element of his game he is of little use to any team.

wesleymatthews23
    Participant

What does Tmac commenting on the Bulls new coach have anything to do with him being a Bull next year? Nothing, that’s like saying Lebron will be a Knick because he talked to a player or D’antoni and told him that he likes him. Big whoop, players do that all the time but does it mean anything, no. That means absolutely nothing. You guys are taking this way out of proportion. Listen to what they say and then analyze it from there.

JoeWolf1

Thibadeu was an assistant at Houston when Tracy McGrady played there. Thibadeu has always had good relations with the players and had been considered one of the most deserving assistant coaches who had yet to land a head coaching job. McGrady is probably just giving him a shout out.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login