This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by canadabasketballisrisingcanadabasketballisrising canadabasketballisrising 4 years, 4 months ago.

• Author
    canadabasketballisrisingcanadabasketballisrising
    canadabasketballisrising
    Participant

Klay actually might play… If not then probably put Westbrook in

Curry/ Harden/ Kyrie
    Klay/ Lillard
    Kawhi/ J. Harris
    James/ George
    Davis/ Turner/ Drummond

klementime
    Participant

Paul George can’t play power forward in international basketball. He’d have to guard people like Jokic if that’s the case…

PG – Curry, Kyrie; Lillard
    SG – Harden, Klay (even though I don’t see him playing this summer)
    SF – Kawhi, George (even though I don’t see Kawhi playing in the summer)
    PF – James, Davis, Love (or someone like him who can play “international basketball”)
    C – KAT, Drummond (maybe) – he’s not really suitable for international style.

This I would bring together. If Kawhi won’t play (and again, I don’t see it happening) then it’s guys like Tatum, maybe Hayward, Danny Green (who has seen international basketball while playing abroad). If Klay can’t play (and I don’t think he even should) then it’s guys like Booker, Beal – even Ingram. You want as many players that can cover more positions as you can get. Ingram goes from SG-PF if needed.

The SF position is a floating one – where SGs and PFs can cover it. You can play Curry, Harden, Klay, James, Davis and have a team that plays defense (Klay, some James, Davis as rim protector and rebounder) and is deadly on offense.

canadabasketballisrising
    Participant

George can and has played pf in fiba basketball bro. I woildnt have put him there if he didnt, USA always plays smaller. I originally had blake griifin over drummond, but blake is playing horrible this year. I also had green there-but he is playing like crpa right now too.

Rigelz
    Participant

Are you sure KAT will play for US?

canadabasketballisrising
    Participant

Kat cant play; despite being born an american, he already played at the senior mens level for dominican republic, and will be ineligible. Too bad for him, because he 100% would be on the USA team. Besides Anthony Davis, he is by FAR the right selection for the second big, and it’s not even close with Myles Turner being by far the next best selection.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login