This topic contains 25 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by NorrinRaddNorrinRadd NorrinRadd 3 years, 4 months ago.

• Author
    canadabasketballisrisingcanadabasketballisrising
    canadabasketballisrising
    Participant

MVP: Luka
    DPOY: Anthony Davis
    ROTY: Wiseman
    MIP: Lonzo
    6MOY: Schroeder
    COTY: Rivers
    EOTY: James Jones

3+
    bt102bt102
    bt102
    Participant

MVP: Giannis
    ROY: Killian Hayes
    MIP: Wendell Carter Jr.
    6MOY: Jordan Clarkson
    COTY: Nick Nurse
    EOTY: Justin Zanik

1+
    sniper
    Participant

MVP: Kawhi
    ROTY: Edwards
    MIP: Derrick White
    6MOY: Harrell (unless he starts; in that case Dinwiddie)
    COTY: Spoelstra
    EOTY: Pelinka

2+
    armchairgmarmchairgm
    armchairgm
    Participant

This is insanely early to be picking, but
    MVP: Luka Doncic
    DPOY Anthony Davis
    ROY Lamelo Ball
    MIP Jamal Murray
    6th Lou Williams
    COTY Steve Nash
    EOTY Neil Olshey
    Champs: Lakers over Nets

1+
    RUDEBOY-
    Participant

MVP-Luka,Embiid or Lebron …..DPOY AD,Smart or Giannis ….ROY-Wiseman,Williams,Edwards or Ball… MIP-Morant ,Herro or SGA, 6th Man-Harrell,Lou or Rose…. COTY- Nash,Jenkins or Pierce…. EOTY-Pelinka.. Lakers over Nets

1+
      OhCanada-
      Participant

MVP Luka Doncic
      DPOY Anthony Davis
      ROY James Wiseman (also just wanna point out Jonathan Givony flat out said he is going to be a bust and Aran Smith had him outside of the top 5)
      MIP Markelle Fultz (I predicted this years ago that he would leave Philly recover somewhere else and win the MIP in 2020-2021)
      6th Lou Williams
      COTY Frank Vogel (Shouldve won it last year too. People just slept on Toronto preseason)
      EOTY Travis Schlenk (I think the Hawks make a big leap forward this year)
      Champs: Lakers

1+
        OhCanada-
        Participant

Gonna change my 6th man to Spencer Dinwiddie, also think Lou Williams gets traded. Him and Kawhi dont seem to be a very good fit, Lou seems out of rhythm playing with him. Doesnt get the touches he needs to be in rhythm.

NorrinRaddNorrinRadd
    NorrinRadd
    Participant

MVP Anthony Davis
    DPOY Anthony Davis
    ROY James Wiseman
    MIP Markelle Fultz
    6MOY Brandon Clarke
    COTY Nick Nurse
    EOTY Sean Marks

1+
      RUDEBOY-
      Participant

NorrinRadd i love your pick of Brandon Clarke of the Grizzlies as 6th Man..But JJJ might not be back Until Mid February ,so Clarke might start….

2+
        NorrinRaddNorrinRadd
        NorrinRadd
        Participant

good point. If Clarke does start enough to not be considered a 6th man which is possible, it comes down to players who are really good that get starter minutes. Rose might start too at least for a while imo, so might MPJ or Millsap or Barton. Not all of the Nuggets Fs will start, that would be my other pick if Clarke didn’t count. So a Nuggets F if not Clarke.

1+
      NorrinRaddNorrinRadd
      NorrinRadd
      Participant

changing my COY to Spoelstra.

armchairgmarmchairgm
    armchairgm
    Participant

West Playoff Teams: Lakers, Clippers, Denver, Dallas, Utah, Golden State, Portland, Houston
    East Playoff Teams: Miami, Milwaukee, Brooklyn, Boston, Philly, Toronto, Indiana, Atlanta

2+
      OhCanada-
      Participant

East is a nasty conference right now. Hawks added 4 very good Western players to their team Rondo, Galinari, Capela, Bogdanovic.

3+
    NorrinRaddNorrinRadd
    NorrinRadd
    Participant

West Playoff Teams: Lakers, Nuggets, Clippers, Warriors, Suns, Jazz, Mavericks, Blazers. Pelicans just miss. Rockets blow the team up.

East Playoff Teams: Nets, Heat, Bucks, Celtics, Raptors, Hawks, 76ers, Pacers

sniper
    Participant

west: Lakers, Clippers, Nuggets, Jazz, Mavs, Warriors, Rockets, Blazers
    east: Celtics, Heat, Bucks, Nets, Sixers, Raptors, Pacers, Magic
    finals: Celtics over Lakers

1+
      sniper
      Participant

Damn, one day after I go all in on Celtics in ’21, I read about Kemba’s knee. Well I won’t backtrack yet, Teague & Smart are good enough to hold down the fort for awhile.

1+
    NorrinRaddNorrinRadd
    NorrinRadd
    Participant

Just wondering, does anyone know if BaStArDiNaBaSkEt still does the superlatives by positions and all time since the transformation of the site??? Always liked those posts.

1+
    Hitster
    Participant

MVP GIannis/Luka
    DPOY Anthony Davis
    MIP Michael Porter Jnr
    6th Man Schroeder
    Rookie Le Melo Ball
    Coach of the Year Budenholzer
    Executive of the Year Danny Ainge – he does something big with Hayward exception or Rob Pelinka getting Schroeder and Hazell.

1+
    RUDEBOY-
    Participant

Thoughts & Prayers Out for Nate Robinson!!

3+
      OhCanada-
      Participant

Yeah man respect for him to get in the ring. To bad the way it turned out ref shouldve stopped the fight much earlier.

1+
    Nilonator
    Participant

MVP – Jayson Tatum
    DPOY – Adebayo
    ROY – Wiseman
    MIP – Porter Jnr
    6th – Anfernee Simmons
    COY – Doc

1+
      NorrinRaddNorrinRadd
      NorrinRadd
      Participant

Simons is a good player, but 6MOY is bold.

1+
    2quick4u
    Participant

. MVP: Kawhi Leonard
    * I believe the Bucks will finish 1st again in the East and no one in the entire league can compete with Giannis numbers but i don’t think he gets a 3rd trophy, so I think whoever leads his team to 1st in the West will be the MVP this year, so for me that’s the LAC and therefore Kawhi.
    . DPOY: Bam Adebayo
    * The Bucks are the best Def by far in the league and Giannis is the most versatile defender but having won last year and having B.Lopez and now also Jrue, will cancel his chances. The Lakers have lost Howard and McGee whom were absolutely vital for LA’s Def, so i don’t think Davis can make the Lakers a great Defensive team by himself just like he also wasn’t able in NO. I believe Bam is going to make a big leap from last year and especially Defensively will have an even greater impact, plus the addition of Precious Achiuwa will help his cause.
    . ROY: Obi Toppin
    * This one is difficult because teams are still not done yet so things might change a lot depending for example if NY lands Westbrook or other/s stars or if CHO gets rid of Rozier, where Lamelo would increase his chances to win, but as of right now i give the edge to Obi.
    . MIP: Michael Porter Jr
    * This might be the most opened award due to many players being about to break out like J.Murray, SGA, Morant, Levert (if traded), Woods (if Harden/Westbrook traded), Fox or J.Grant amog others but i believe that Porter Jr is in the best situation to get the award if he stays healthy.
    . 6th Man: Marcus Smart
    * I think that Lou, Ibaka and Kennard will cancel each other just like Schroder and Harrel, Rose and Griffin might have a chance if traded to a playoff team and N.Powell or Dragic could have a chance but i think that Smart will come off the bench more often this year especially if BOS uses the TE and because of his impact in both ends and BOS collective wins, Smart will end up with the award.
    . COY: Tyronn Lue
    * If LAC finish 1st in the West as i expect, Lue wins the award.

3+
    Hitster
    Participant

Bol Bol will still be classed as a rookie. I’d assume MJP won’t be too for if he was then he could be a ROY contender. Bol could even be a fun wildcard pick.

2+
      sniper
      Participant

Apparently if you only played in the bubble, and not in the first part of the season, you are still a rookie for 2020-21. I could see Bol Bol making an all-rookie team, especially if any of Jokic, Millsap, Porter and/or Green miss significant time.

1+
    high floor
    Participant

MVP – Joel Embiid
    DPOY – Bam Adebayo
    ROY – Killian Hayes
    MIP – DeJounte Murray
    6th – Brandon Clarke
    COY – Monty Williams

1+

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login