This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by armchairgmarmchairgm armchairgm 4 years, 3 months ago.

• Author
    holefillers1
    Participant

I love tuning into random Saturday afternoon games and getting surprised by a player I didn’t know much about. Paul Reed is that kind of player that has gone under the radar in this draft class but someone who will undoubtedly rise as the season continues. He has a deft touch and can get it done multiple ways on the offensive end. Reed has active hands and finds himself in good spots to make plays on the defensive side. He is a very long very lean player who would have probably fallen into that tweener gap a few years ago but I believe his game will translate on both ends. He won’t be able to stop NBA bigs in the post but he can make plays off the ball. He also won’t be able to guard wings on the perimeter but he is long enough to flash out to the three point line and recover to make a play in the paint. He has enough dribble to get an outside shot given his length and is a beast in transition. 6’5 coming it of HS Reed in now 6’10 with a Huge wingspan. Any else see his game this year? Me me know if you see his game the way I do.

armchairgmarmchairgm
    armchairgm
    Participant

I think he has worked himself into a late 1st round pick. He reminds me of Darrell Arthur. A long quick athlete that can block shots and finish at the rim, can knockdown a jumper.

1+

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login