This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar sniper 3 years, 8 months ago.

• Author
    armchairgmarmchairgm
    armchairgm
    Participant

1st Round Winners: Lakers, OKC, Denver, LAC, Milwaukee, Miami, Philly, Toronto
    2nd Round Winners: LAL, LAC, Miami, Toronto.
    Finals: Lakers over Miami.

RUDEBOY-
    Participant

u picking miami to reach the finals? my sleeper pick to reach the finals is toronto….lebron has put up some decent numbers..but he seems to have been coasting..i guess this time of the year he’s usaully hanging with his banana boat buddies…….i think he’ll play with his usual intensity when playofs start…
    all of their guards have been so inconsistent…rondo is back with the team…he’ll relieve lebron with the playmaking duties…

my finals pick is raptors vs lakers.

armchairgmarmchairgm
    armchairgm
    Participant

Miami has matched up good and played well against the East elite this year. You got Butler and Bam surrounded by nice shooters and role players the Heat are a tough team.

sniper
    Participant

I like the Celtics to come out of the East.

I keep going back and forth between Lakers and Clippers. The Lakers have really sleepwalked through the eight games, while the Clippers have never had their full playoff rotation healthy at any time this year. They are the most loaded team, easily, but I can’t tell if they have any chemistry.

Lakers/Clippers winner beats Celts in finals.

1+
    bt102bt102
    bt102
    Participant

1st Round: Lakers, Thunder, Utah, LA: Milwaukee, Boston, Toronto, Miami
    2nd Round: Lakers, Bucks, Clippers, Raptors.
    Conference: Clippers, Bucks
    Champion: Clippers.

Utah matches well against Denver. They deliberately tanked the last half of the games to get out of Houston and OKC, for Russ to get hurt, but either way, I feel confident that Utah can still beat the Nuggets. If I’m wrong then whatever, they have the excuse that Bogdanovic was injured. Mark my words, Utah will be an extremely dangerous team next season, if their main guys stay healthy.

Zouldiers
    Participant

1st Round: Lakers, Clippers, Nuggets, Thunder, Bucks, Raptors, Celtics, Heat
    2nd Round: Lakers, Clippers, Celtics, Heat
    Finals: Clippers over Heat

OhCanada-
    Participant

Celtics are gonna be tough for Toronto to beat now that we lost our homecourt advantage. Clippers would also be tough to beat. Other than those two teams I think Raptors can repeat.

sniper
    Participant

OhCanada, I agree that Toronto could beat Milwaukee, but I think Boston-Toronto will be a tough 7-game series and the Celtics have a slight edge.

If you can slow down Giannis and make him inefficient, you can beat the Bucks, and Toronto knows how to do that. But the Celtics have offense coming from everywhere. The way to beat Nurse’s zones and traps is to put five skilled scorers on the floor, and Boston can do that.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login