This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by armchairgmarmchairgm armchairgm 3 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
    canadabasketballisrisingcanadabasketballisrising
    canadabasketballisrising
    Participant

Someone will always say Kuzma sucks, he only averaged x amount this year… Someone who actually understands basketball will always the fit was not quite right. Great fit with kings.. even bulls as a sf which is needed..

Kings would be lucky to get their staring PF, and move bagley to his natural Center.. Kuzma’s defense has improved this year and would be a nice fit with their roster. Bogdan is better as a 6th Man and green would be perfect to also help their defense and take pressure off fox. Green will eventually, probably bring in a late first rounder too. Great deal for Buddy Hield. Better question is who takes the offer first kings or bulls for Lavine?

Who fits better with the lakers as their 3rd star.

1+
    high floor
    Participant

I like deal structured around Hield to the Sixers for Tobias Harris more

2+
    armchairgmarmchairgm
    armchairgm
    Participant

I wouldn’t do it if I am the Lakers that is a lot to give up for Hield.

bt102bt102
    bt102
    Participant

yeah, I think they can get more from Philly, besides teams are finally seeing how overrated Kuzma is.

armchairgmarmchairgm
      armchairgm
      Participant

Kuzma is what he is a volume scorer. If he doesn’t have a high usage rate (on a bad team lacking scoring) he isn’t an efficient player.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login