This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar Dev44 4 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
    Scrooge McDuck
    Participant

Wow. Kentucky is #1 for now. Tyrese Maxey,, didn’t even start the game, I think he’s a Top 5 pick, easy. This is the beginning of the hype, and I think it’s well deserved. The big board will be changing soon. I came away impressed with both teams. Kentucky has a lot of talent, they won, but as usual they failed to execute a lot. Several players took some really bad shots throughout the game. MSU is the opposite–always well executing.
    Winston has a pretty good supporting cast with Aaron Henry, and Xavier Tillman, some player that shoots similar to Kyle Korver. I don’t see how Winston isn’t a top 20 pick on GMs boards, really. Michigan State could easily beat Kentucky down the road with that non-existent in gaming coaching by Calipari.

1+
    armchairgmarmchairgm
    armchairgm
    Participant

Right now I have Maxey in the late lottery to late first round range. He reminds me of a potential Lou Williams type combo guard.

Dev44
    Participant

This team can be really good. Maxey is really good and can only get better throughout the year!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login