This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by bt102bt102 bt102 3 years, 7 months ago.

• Author
    Zouldiers
    Participant

Sad news for Magic Fans, Isaac tore his ACL during the Kings game. His knee buckled during a play and it was bad to watch. Feel bad for the guy after all the rehab on that same knee only to be torn on a simple play. He was on pace for a breakout season as well and a possible All NBA defensive teams. Sad part is his contract expires next season and he may not be on a NBA team once he gets fully healed.

PS. No knee jokes please, I have enough of that on Twitter.

3+
    OhCanada-
    Participant

The lord works in mysterious ways.

2+
    RUDEBOY-
    Participant

people can be merciless..ive seen jokes like he didnt kneel for the anthem,now he cant stand for anything!!!
    i think kneeling for the anthem is only a symbolic gesture….its what in your heart and your actions..its about how u treat people……..

2+
      OhCanada-
      Participant

The problem is not that he didn’t kneel. Its that he was using the attention from the current social injustice protests to try to spread/sell his religion. Next your gonna have guys not kneeling trying to sell their houses or cars when asked about it in their postgame interviews. Time and a place my guy.

1+
    bt102bt102
    bt102
    Participant

It’s supposed to say tears not tores. Anyway…

I’m not a Magic fan but I really like Isaac and am just sad for him. He can’t get a break and he will now only have 1 healthy season before he gets his payday. I didn’t like they were playing him in the bubble, especially considering his injury history. Yes, it’s bad luck, but considering even without Isaac they were fine and the outcome would probably be the same. The Raps are too good. Hindsight is 20/20

2+

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login