This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar arjunaa 4 years, 2 months ago.

• Author
    bt102bt102
    bt102
    Participant

With the IG post Embiid posted, does anyone actually think he wants out? It makes way more sense to try and trade Horford to Portland than anything else. I think CJ would be a better fit next to Embiid and Simmons. Or even trade Simmons, I just don’t feel like Embiid is asking out. Bleacher Report also had Embiid as one of the 10 players likely to get dealt in the offseason.

Dazzling Dunks and Basketball Bloopers
    Participant

Embiid is still locked up on a favorable deal for the next 3 seasons, and is one of the most productive players in the league (when healthy). Even though some friction has surfaced this season and there are legitimate questions about the long-term fit between him and Simmons as franchise cornerstones, it is extremely hard for me to believe they would even entertain the idea of moving him unless they get to a point where the relationship becomes so toxic it can’t be avoided. They are still a long ways from that point right now. Players with the talent of embiid are extremely difficult to acquire, and it would be almost impossible to get anything close to equal value in return. It can be fun to speculate, but I don’t realistically believe he’s going anywhere for the foreseeable future.

Scrooge McDuck
    Participant

I wouldn’t blame him for wanting out. From my perspective management screwed up with the whole Jimmy Butler ordeal. They signed horford but are struggling to get him and Embiid to play well together. Ben Simmons could be more productive at Power forward
    They gave up on a #1 pick they tanked an entire season for (Fultz). I’d be a little angry if I was embiid

canadabasketballisrisingcanadabasketballisrising
    canadabasketballisrising
    Participant

He is under contract for 3-4 years so unless you get an offer with a minimum of a young allstar that fits with simmons and a first round pick; so Beal and a first rounder, HELL NO. He is a top 10 player, and worth a lot despite health issues. Sixers have all the power.

canadabasketballisrising
    Participant

He is under contract for 3-4 years so unless you get an offer with a minimum of a young allstar that fits with simmons and a first round pick; so Beal and a first rounder, HELL NO. He is a top 10 player, and worth a lot despite health issues. Sixers have all the power. You want to make him happy tho.

canadabasketballisrising
    Participant

If the sixers could trade Al horford to the heat who could use the size for more shooting tho, so something like;

Dragic, (Leonard or Kelly 0), with expiring contracts and Duncan for Horford, Neto, Milton It might be worth looking in to to improve shooting.

Simmons, Richardson, Robinson, Harris, Embiid.
    Stong bench-Dragic, Leonard added for shooting.

arjunaa
    Participant

Here is a list of best basketball shoes of 2020 https://speciallyshoes.com/best-basketball-shoes/

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login