This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar Hitster 3 years ago.

• Author
    OhCanada-
    Participant

Big shot!! Wow. What a game best game of the year for sure.

4+
    NorrinRaddNorrinRadd
    NorrinRadd
    Participant

MONEY!

3+
    BKGingerSnap
    Participant

Suggs is special. Whether it was the block, the cross court bounce pass, or running bank shot 3 to win it, I’ll remember this game and his performance the rest of my life.

2+
    RUDEBOY-
    Participant

AMAZING SHOT!! Great Game Period after seeing a Blowout in the previous semi-final..And not having a Tourney last season ,no guarantee if teams will be healthy becuz of covid..Basketball fans Deserved a game like That!!

And Big Props to UCLA.Seems like folks have 4gotten about the Bruins..Everyone else is expected to return next season maybe Juzang does the same..Watson a 10 prospect coming in next season and rumors that Jaden Hardy has the Bruins at the top of his list..And so many players in the transfer portal,someone is bound to add the Bruins as a destination. .The Bruins could be Top 5 Next Season…

4+
      OhCanada-
      Participant

Yeah we sure did deserve a game like that.

1+
      OhCanada-
      Participant

Happy you brought this up. I think Juzang would be making a huge mistake not to enter his name in the draft this year. Alot of the top prospects are raw and unproven as far as production goes. He could easily get picked top 15 this year which would mean a team really invests in him and wants to help him continue to develop. A bad follow up year could hurt that stock big time, especially something as simple as a shooting slump or an injury. He needs to take that leap.

And Hardy needs to pick UCLA. Great program and Mick Cronin is stern but seems like a very smart coach that gets the most out of his team. They really should’ve never been a play in team and neither should have Michagan State imo. MSU wouldv’e made a serious run this year, oddly enough on my bracket I had Michigan State going to the Elite Eight but then UCLA beat them but it still worked out.

2+
    Dazzling Dunks and Basketball Bloopers
    Participant

Best ncaa game I’ve seen in 5 years. Going in I thought there was no way UCLA could compete. Definitely wrong there. Suggs was the hero but Juzang was incredible as well. No losers on the floor tonight.
    Well. On to the final. Gonzaga-Baylor is the matchup I wanted to see. 2 best teams all season long.

2+
    bt102bt102
    bt102
    Participant

That game was amazing. That sequence with the block and the pass to me says a lot. Its plays like that why he is a top 5 lock at this point.

1+
    airguyton
    Participant

He is good not very good not great but good. He’s a jrue holiday type point guard to me. Which jrue Is very good. It took some seasoning but he has really devoloped
    Jalen isn’t a franchise changer tho.

Hitster
    Participant

I think Suggs is a top 3 lock now in this year’s draft. The T-Wolves have Russel and LaVine but with 3 guard line ups and Edwards playing SF they would likely go for Suggs or Cunningham.

Detroit would be a great fit for him too. They took Hayes last summer who has only just returned from injury but if they are in top 3 they take one of Suggs, Cade and Mobley.

Houston again a great fit, he’ds be alongside John Wall from day one so that would be a nice fit and excite both guys.
    Orlando likewise seem to always draft bigs but if they got top 3 then Cunningham or Suggs would be obvious choice.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login