This topic contains 24 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar quincey hodges 14 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
    Sup
    Participant

Is Jennings being drafted 10th worse than Jordan being drafted 3rd. I would have to say yes. Jennings draft was one of the weakest all time so it’s inexusable for him to be picked 10th. Jordan’s draft on the other hand was arguably the best. Bottom line the NBA has become too political and Brandon Jennings is sticking it to “the man.”

Michael.S.
    Participant

I would say……………………………..your nuts

Hop off Jennings everyone.

Bryant24
    Participant

Im a big fan of jennings but its time to let his game do the talking and for us to shut up we know he good just let him finish the season for all these comparison and awards.

Sup
    Participant

Lolz, Jennings is more exciting than Kobe and Lebron right now. So the people are excited. Everybody copping bucks jerseys this summer lolz don’t be mad.

Michael.S.
    Participant

True(not LeBron), im not mad but I am just annoyed that the whole first page is full with Jennings topics.

Sup
    Participant

Way more exciting than lebron but yeah people arepissin you off on purpose.

Michael.S.
    Participant

I did notice 1 thing, Jennings hasn’t thrown down 1 single dunk yet.

Bryant24
      Participant

what dunking has to do with it he still a great player if dunking was everything sean kemp and vince carter be the greatest players of all time

DWadeBIW
    Participant

lets wait a bit more to see how consisted Jennings will be throughout a whole season.

JoeWolf1

How can you say 10 games into the class of 09’s rookie season that it is one of the worst of all time????? Dirk averaged 8 his rookie year, and Kobe 7, there are plenty of hall of famers that didn’t make an impact 10 games into their rookie year. I will agree with you though, Jennings is the real deal, and if the draft were redone today the top 10 would be a lot different.

whiteflash
    Participant

A couple of things: 1. Let’s let everyone from this draft get a few seasons under their belts before we make silly threads like this. And yes I’m the guy who’s been claiming Jennings will be the best player from this draft since before the draft, but it’s way too early to make any wacky predictions or comparisons.
    2. Jordan obviously should’ve been picked first, but Houston got Olajuwon with that 1st pick. Picking the best center of the modern era instead of the best player of the modern era is a f@$k up most people would be glad to make. Let’s all calm down for a bit.

Meditated States
    Participant

Enough post about him though. It is still too early to say it is a bigger mistake than Jordan going 3rd. Bowie sucked, but the dream going before Jordan I understand at the time, and they got 2 titles out of it 2.

fastdan
    Participant

when jennings wins a couple championships you can say that…

…Also, how long is it going to take for people to stop hating on the 09 draft class…evans, jennings, (both of whom were thought by many to be all hype) flynn have all proven to be legit starters…derozan, harden, twill, curry all seem to be coming along nicely and contributing…and don’t forget 2 of the top 5 picks havnt player an NBA game yet.

QHaynes20

ok…now this is dick riding.

Come on…Jennings played 8 games. Relax.

Also you compare him to one of the greatest ever? (Check my podcast because we debated that slightly today)

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/DribbleDrive365/2009/11/15/oh-brandon-jennings55-points-before-our-show

festar35festar35
    festar35
    Participant

Way to early to be asking a question like that. Also you talking about MJ c’mon man!!

Sup
    Participant

Still gotta say Jennings is worse… 55 already lolz. Q hanes your a knicks fan that sucks, cause you guys are losers.

QHaynes20

Lol…im a knicks fan man. Will support all day.

You just mad because I called u out

Sup
    Participant

Nope I would be mad if I were a loser.

CLYDE-frazier10
    Participant

what adds to our pain(talking bout knicks fan) is that we cudda got this kid but we picked up hill dam this one really hurts

butidonthavemoney

Brandon Jennings is way better than Jordan.

This just in —-> Chris Paul and Dwyane Wade say next season they will change their numbers from 3 to 23. To honor the best player ever, Brandon Jennings.

Sup
    Participant

Chill “don’t havemuchmoney” I don’t think Jennings has surpassed Mjs body of work. But comparing them both 7 games in their respective careers you’re right I gotta give this kid the nod. Even though as mikenmike pointed out mj had more dunks.

whiteflash
      Participant

Pretty sure he was being sarcastic…

butidonthavemoney

I can assure you, I am NEVER sarcastic. Never have been, never will be.

whiteflash
      Participant

Well played.

quincey hodges

really ya’ll are comparing mj to brandon jennings? after how many games?..we should just start comparing rookies to all time greats next after one game ( man did you see d.blair after one game…hes easily better then barkley after one game) i mean come on

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login