This topic contains 9 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar mooknice 3 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
    HayatoKanzaki1
    Participant

If your team somehow got the 1st and 2nd pick in this years draft who would you choose? I would personally choose James Wiseman and LaMelo Ball. For my favorite team, The Warriors, James Wiseman would get immediate playing time to develop and LaMelo Ball would be the 6th man and would be groomed to take Steph Currys place when he retires.

1+
    NorrinRaddNorrinRadd
    NorrinRadd
    Participant

…uh… phat chance that would happen being a Lakers fan, but I would go with the 1st 2 best Gs in my opinion in the draft to add to this roster. I would go Killian Hayes (I like him slightly better than Ball) as a scoring G who can play anyone in the 1 on 1 game if I couln’t trade these picks. This would give relief to LeBron in handling the ball, while not overwhelmingly taking over duties from LeBron playing point forward when he wants. The other player I would choose would be Anthony Edwards. He would actually still go first. He has some skills but can be a great scorer potentially and good 2 way player. He would just have to find his spot and lanes to get open, and he would score all day with his opponents needing to guard AD and LeBron. In this scenario, it would set up showtime for years to come as AD and LeBron end their contracts in the twilight of there careers, Edwards and Hayes would be a good back court foundation for the future…

1+
    armchairgmarmchairgm
    armchairgm
    Participant

As a Lakers fan I would have took Anthony Edwards and James Wiseman.

1+
      NorrinRaddNorrinRadd
      NorrinRadd
      Participant

That would be a nice route to go too.

Zouldiers
    Participant

As a Heat fan, I would say Patrick Williams and Tyrese Haliburton.

1+
    DJSCBBB
    Participant

Tyler Bey and Precious Achiuwa…high energy guys that can play multiple positions that’ll end up being steals.

1+
    bt102bt102
    bt102
    Participant

I’d go LaMelo and Killian Hayes. Yes they are both PG’s. I don’t care. Imo these 2 are in a tier above everyone else in the draft.

1+
    sniper
    Participant

Representing the Spurs, I would have taken Edwards and Toppin. In Edwards you get the clear best player available, he can back up DeRozan for one season and then take his place as a perennial 20+ scorer. Toppin may not be as great as some guys in the draft but he’s really solid — Spurs are going to have a perimeter-oriented team for the next several years with White, Murray, Walker (and in this scenario, Edwards) — Toppin gives them a big who’s better than most from day one.

1+
    juves4783sr
    Participant

nuggs – okoro and patrick williams. nuggs already have scorers but need more perimeter defenders. both guys allow the nuggs to play really big or small and fast.

1+
    mooknice
    Participant

Emoni Bates and Chet Holgrem
    File Lawsuits,
    Pay Them,
    NCAA rules them ineligible,
    Win Multi Championships by 2030.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login