This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar JABroy 3 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
    JABroy
    Participant

HOWARD BISON

Hi all, after the historic commitments of 5-star Maker and 4-star Eastern, how do you see the 2020/21 season of the Howard Bison basketball team?

This is my imperfect and personal idea:
    support the 5-star Makur Maker (and possibly the 4-star Nojel Eastern) with 3/4 shooters (OF COURSE: Garvey, Foster, Bristol; MAYBE: Green, Rahimzad, Wood) limiting the others to specific situations and roles (OF COURSE: Kahlil Robinson for “playmaking and disruptive entry”; Zion Cousins for “rebounding and defense”; MAYBE: Ali, Suffren, Richmond, Richardson).

My optimistic prediction is:
    Howard Bison could win the MEAC and go to the NCAA TOURNAMENT!

My rotation’s prediction:

Starting lineup:
    Nate Garvey; Kyle Foster; Wayne Bristol jr; NOJEL EASTERN (Zion Cousins) ***; MAKUR MAKER

Bench (Active rotations):
    Khalil Robinson; Zion Cousins;

Bench (Minutes to be defined)
    Isaac Suffren (Expert Transfer); Deven Richmond (Expert Transfer); Sam Green (Expert Transfer);
    LiWayne Richardson (Sophomore);
    Rahim Ali (Freshman); Amir Rahimzad (Freshman); Jordan Wood (Freshman);

*** IF NCAA GRANTS WAIVER TO NOJEL EASTERN OR NOT

JABroy
    Participant

Anyone have an idea?

JABroy
    Participant

New update after the publication of the roster

Hi all, after the historic commitments of 5-star Maker and 4-star Eastern, how do you see the 2020/21 season of the Howard Bison basketball team?

This is my imperfect and personal idea:
    support the 5-star Makur Maker (and possibly the 4-star Nojel Eastern) with 3/4 shooters (OF COURSE: Foster, Bristol; MAYBE: Suffren, Green, Rahimzad, Wood) limiting the others to specific situations and roles (OF COURSE: Kahlil Robinson for “playmaking and disruptive entry”; MAYBE: Ali, Richmond, Settle, Richardson).

My optimistic prediction is:
    Howard Bison could win the MEAC and go to the NCAA TOURNAMENT!

My rotation’s prediction:

Starting lineup:
    NOJEL EASTERN ***; Kyle Foster; Wayne Bristol jr; SAM GREEN; MAKUR MAKER

Bench (Active rotations):
    Khalil Robinson; Isaac Suffren *** (D1 experience transfer)

Bench (Minutes to be defined)
    Deven Richmond (JUCO Transfer);
    LiWayne Richardson (Sophomore);
    Rahim Ali (Freshman); Amir Rahimzad (Freshman); Jordan Wood (Freshman); William Settle (Freshman REDSHIRT);

*** IF NCAA GRANTS WAIVER

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login