This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Avatar BallerScript 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
    OhCanada-
    Participant

I dont know if Im the only one who sees it but this kid looks amazing. Superathletic and plays at a great pace. He’s always freezing the defence, never rushes I love it. The Morant, Jackson Jr. combination is gonna be very tough to deal with on both ends. They probably wont make the playoffs but this team really has the peices to be competitive in the future.

Which brings me to another point. This is the most competitive the NBA has ever been. Theres probably only one team in the entire league whos future does not look good, or are an organization without a plan (sorry Charlotte fans). Raptors just dethroned the superteam. Im just really happy with this product right now. Almost happy enough to buy league pass…(yeah right).

Zouldiers
    Participant

I’ve been clowning Charlotte for the last few days for having nothing to look forward too and plus people will always clown the knicks but Charlotte…nothing.

SeattleSuperChronics
    Participant

Scary terry gon be an allstar

OhCanada-
      Participant

No chance.

Memphis Madness
    Participant

I streamed the game, Ja looks good.  His skill/talent level is where I thought it was. I think he is gonna get the keys to the team.  

Hopefully I can get to the game tomorrow night against the NZ Breakers.  Also get to watch RJ Hampton who is one guy who intrigues me as Grizz pick (if we keep the pick). 

BallerScript
      Participant

It’ll be such a great chance to show out for RJ Hampton. But… Corey Webster might be the guy to show out!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login