This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by canadabasketballisrisingcanadabasketballisrising canadabasketballisrising 4 years, 3 months ago.

• Author
    OhCanada-
    Participant

I’ve been saying for a while now Luke Walton is a terrible coach. Dave Joerger had the Kings playing very good basketball, and they were a team on the rise expected to take a big leap moving forward. They just barely missed the playoffs and were actually better than Luke Waltons Lakers. So they fired him for Walton which is basically restarting the process for all the young guys on that team. Why would they do that it makes no sense?

Anyways I know this site has alot of Walton supporters so now I wanna see how many of you were just blind Lakers fans who wouldnt look past his poor coaching because “Go Lakers” and how many will support him now that the proof as in the pudding. Just like the Lakers last year Kings just seem to find ways to lose games.

2+
    r377r377
    r377
    Participant

Yes saw the end of that kings vs heat game. kings shoulda won. with under 2 seconds left they got an easy layup from out of a time out – that should never happen. Kings have talent, need to move on from walton

canadabasketballisrisingcanadabasketballisrising
    canadabasketballisrising
    Participant

AS bad as Luke is, Divac is worse. There are a lot of GM’s that should be fired over the coach.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login