This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar xdanish020 4 years ago.

• Author
    OhCanada-
    Participant

For expiring contracts and a second round pick.

I watched a few Drummond games lately. Probably 5 games over the last month or so. Hes absolutely trash. Maybe he just wasnt trying Im not sure but watching him play the Center position is painful. Such low IQ, just adds to the mess in Cleveland in my opinion. Kevin Love is going to have a stroke playing with him. I feel like Thompson contributes to more wins than Drummond. He will probably opt in to his contract and this gives Cleveland a bit of short term marketability, kinda selling hope to the fans while they rebuild while they stockpile draft picks and while Garland, Sexton and whoever else they acquire develops. In that sense its a good move because you still have to use that cap space and they really gave nothing up.

Personally I wouldve rather used those expiring contracts to try and get more 2nd round picks or young players. Dont see how Drummond can help your team. Maybe Im wrong though, who knows maybe Belien can reach him and get consistent effort from him but if Dwayne Casey couldnt I highly doubt it.

r377r377
    r377
    Participant

They got hardly anything for Drummond. He started off the season strong, but maybe motivation has declined and yes i agree not looking great these days. Ive still never seen someone miss as many shots 8ft and under of the rim as Drummond.

Not going to get a lot of touches with Sexton and Garland not exactly pass first guards, i gotta beleive his offensive boards will go up – thats the only way he will touche the ball !!

mark5959
    Participant

What are the recent symptoms of a NBA basketball player addicted to Covid?
    Is there a chance that people who are addicted to Covid? Will not be able to play again
    I can only hope that those who have been rescued by him will return to their duties.
    May the germs not be able to destroy the body system
    And can return to play the sport that he loves as before
    And wish the situation to improve with no outbreaks
    I am very worried that the sport that we have watched will not be fun anymore.
    gclub

xdanish020
    Participant

Walking double double, he’s def better than Tristan….has his moments of blunders but not many guys in the NBA can give u 20/20 w/ 3 steals and 2/3 blocks a game(not saying he averages that but he has put up multiple games like that)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login