This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by minion89 10 months, 2 weeks ago.
- Posted on: Sat, 08/01/2020 - 12:47am #1238160
Is this possible? I know people that post alot of spam can get their profiles blocked or banned but I went through my settings and cannot figure out how to delete my profile.0
- Posted on: Sat, 08/01/2020 - 3:52pm #1238193
Do you really want to delete your profile?0
- Posted on: Sat, 08/01/2020 - 9:57pm #1238196
Sounds like a bad idea.0
- Posted on: Sat, 08/01/2020 - 10:06pm #1238198
I’m beginning to think it’s not possible0
- Posted on: Sun, 08/02/2020 - 6:16pm #1238225
Nope, all your bad posts are archived FOR-E-VER0
- Posted on: Sun, 08/02/2020 - 9:24pm #1238233
I guess I could always start posting random links until I get blocked0
- Posted on: Mon, 08/03/2020 - 6:20pm #1238268
Why do you even want to get rid of it? If you don’t want to use the site anymore then just don’t login. Otherwise if you’re trying to actually get your posts erased you won’t, that’s not how forums work.
Banned users posts are archived and can still be seen by the public. They only get deleted if it’s something offensive or completely random bot gibberish. Even then it’s not actually deleted, just removed from regular users view, but admins can still access them. For example if you delete your Facebook, it’s just hidden from the public, but Facebook admins and even legal authorities can still see it if necessary.
Didn’t your momma ever teach you that what you put on the internet is forever?0
- Posted on: Sun, 08/09/2020 - 1:47pm #1238389
Thanks for sharing this useful information. the news is very valuable and interested in many people.
|You must be logged in to reply to this topic.||Login|