This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar minion89 3 years, 8 months ago.

• Author
    LOFTY
    Participant

Is this possible? I know people that post alot of spam can get their profiles blocked or banned but I went through my settings and cannot figure out how to delete my profile.

Choppy
    Participant

Do you really want to delete your profile?

OhCanada-
    Participant

Sounds like a bad idea.

LOFTY
      Participant

I’m beginning to think it’s not possible

Cynthia
    Participant

Nope, all your bad posts are archived FOR-E-VER

LOFTY
      Participant

I guess I could always start posting random links until I get blocked

Cynthia
    Participant

Why do you even want to get rid of it? If you don’t want to use the site anymore then just don’t login. Otherwise if you’re trying to actually get your posts erased you won’t, that’s not how forums work.

Banned users posts are archived and can still be seen by the public. They only get deleted if it’s something offensive or completely random bot gibberish. Even then it’s not actually deleted, just removed from regular users view, but admins can still access them. For example if you delete your Facebook, it’s just hidden from the public, but Facebook admins and even legal authorities can still see it if necessary.

Didn’t your momma ever teach you that what you put on the internet is forever?

minion89
    Participant

Thanks for sharing this useful information. the news is very valuable and interested in many people.
    vex 3

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login