This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by bt102bt102 bt102 2 days, 12 hours ago.

• Author
    bt102bt102
    bt102
    Participant

This one is a tough one. The fact that Terry has reportedly grown an inch and got about another 10 pounds of muscle is making teams really start to consider him in the late lottery. The more I look at it, the more I keep changing my mind. For me it has to be Kira, Cole, then Terry, mainly because Kira is younger than Cole, has more film, has shown an ability to pass and doesn’t really have a big weakness, Cole hasn’t really shown an ability to pass, could say that was because UNC was bad we won’t know until he gets there. If Terry was a playmaker, Terry would be in the Top 5 Conversation no question. He reminds me a bit of a smaller Jamal Murray which that could be a problem considering he still probably isn’t the greatest on defense, but he has reportedly broke some IQ test record when teams were giving those tests out, and getting to Stanford is difficult enough. To me…he could have the highest ceiling but there are worrying signs for me with Terry. If he becomes an off-ball guard, i think he could be really dangerous with someone like Luka, Simmons running the show and giving some size so the team doesn’t get burned on defense.

3+
    armchairgmarmchairgm
    armchairgm
    Participant

Kira Lewis would be the pick for me.

RUDEBOY-RUDEBOY-
    RUDEBOY-
    Participant

i would take all 3 ahead of haliburton..take away his length & size he wouldnt be a 1st rounder….

1. think cole anthony is the safer pick out of those 3….reports online by knicks writer ian begley say the knicks will take him at 7….but sometimes those rumors r only writers personal opinions…

2. .kira lewis…. lewis has the potential to become the best of the 3….i heard the suns really like him..they’ve interviewed him twice this week…..

3.tyrell terry…he reminds me of mark price..price was a heck of a player…i agree wit u that terry would be perfect with the mavs & philly or the lakers….

bt102bt102
      bt102
      Participant

What’s funny is that a report came out a couple days ago that said that Cole Anthony wasn’t in consideration at all for the Knicks. Man, Cole is really starting to fall.
      https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2912550-knicks-rumors-ny-leaning-against-taking-cole-anthony-in-2020-nba-draft

Scrooge McDuck
        Participant

Yeah cuz he thinks he’s jabari Parker

I might take Kira over Halliburton as it stands. He looks good

1+
      bt102bt102
      bt102
      Participant

I think in the end it will come down to situation but I will say this. Those 3 teams you mentioned on Terry. Dallas, LA, Philly. With Simmons, Doncic and LeBron running the show, if Terry can be a Seth Curry type player, then holy crap things might get crazy. Terry is such a wildcard to me and he has a lot of potential. If he was an above average passer, he would be Trae Young Lite, and in this draft, might seriously put him in the top 3. Kira doesn’t have a supreme elite skill, besides speed so to me he will stick around and be a solid player, or he will be out of the league pretty quick. Cole has potential but I really don’t know how high it is.

Zouldiers
    Participant

Kira Lewis is most complete player out of the three so him.
    Cole isn’t a liability on defense as oppose to Terry.
    So, Kira, Cole and then Terry.

RUDEBOY-RUDEBOY-
      RUDEBOY-
      Participant

thats exactly what i mean…writers give their personal opinions about who teams going to select….

OhCanada-
    Participant

I like all three. Its gonna come down to situation for these fellas. Wonder how it all plays out on draft night.

1+

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login