This topic contains 15 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar Choppy 4 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
    canadabasketballisrisingcanadabasketballisrising
    canadabasketballisrising
    Participant

Only took 4 years. Was a regular member and poster to this site and my password stopped working. Tried password reset to email 40 different times over 2 years. with 4 different email addresses (created different domains just for reset), and sent 20 emails to admin at this site. Now with the recent update password reset has finally worked. Yes, I checked spam/ all folders many times. CRAZY!

1+
    Chewy 2Chewy 2
    Chewy 2
    Participant

Lost my original account when they moved over. Password resent went to my AOL account that I haven’t used in over 7 years! No coming back from that one.

3+
      canadabasketballisrisingcanadabasketballisrising
      canadabasketballisrising
      Participant

Nice.. at least they sent it somewhere. It’s not possible to have an email lost 40 times/ put the wrong address in! No one was actively running this page for years..

1+
      r377r377
      r377
      Participant

I remember your name, good to see you back Chewy

Hitster
    Participant

I had to reset my password too. But I’m now back on the site. I think the password strength has had to be upgraded.

2+
    armchairgmarmchairgm
    armchairgm
    Participant

I had to create a new account. The account I have had for 10 years or more was said to not exist once they did the switch a few days ago.

2+
    lalaila
    Participant

Pretty much the same here. It was possible to log in like once in a year but I could comment for liek a few weeks…

Guess this forum should be more active now.

Remember nice good discussions here way back from 2009

3+
      r377r377
      r377
      Participant

I remember your name and photo, good to see you back

pressboxpressbox
    pressbox
    Participant

So happy to be able to comment on basketball again. Thank god they reset.

1+
    jeebs9
    Participant

I thought the recovery email I used was one I shut down years ago…. So happy it wasn’t lol

kikikiki
    Participant

I too had to reset the password it was set and forgotten had redo it!

kikikiki
    Participant

I too had to start over resetting the password site looks a lot more updated!

1+
    AEW
    Participant

Same thing happened to me as well brother. Happy we can reunite the clan. Took this site long enough.

1+
    r377r377
    r377
    Participant

Good to see a few new users now (well that can now log in). Hope we get a bit more activity on here…

1+
    Cynthia
    Participant

YES I’m back! I lost my password about a month or 2 ago and the password reset would never send me the email, even after about 10 tries over the course of a week. Now with the new look I thought I might as well try it again and it sent instantly and I was able to create a new password.

Welcome back to the others in the same predicament, though it seems like some of yall had it for much longer.

3+
    Choppy
    Participant

I had the same problem. Fortunately, my main issue was that I’m an idiot. My resets were going to my junk email folder. Once I realised that I was ok.

1+

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login