This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar Hitster 4 years, 3 months ago.

• Author
    TRC1991
    Participant

Jaden McDaniels. You will smash your head against the wall 3-5x a game with his moronic antics, bad shot selection, forced drives, technical fouls, flagrant fouls, sloppy handle, lazy entry passes…but teams will get caught up by his height and length.

1+
    bt102bt102
    bt102
    Participant

Probably. But this sounds like a pick the Knicks, Wizards, Cavs, or Bulls would be interested in LOL. They also all could use a 3.

1+
    OhCanada-
    Participant

Hes a selfish player, doesnt respect the game. Saw him make a three pointer in the last seconds of a game instead of dribbling out the clock in a blowout win against South Dakota thats when I knew he was a bonehead. Tons of talent but he really needs to go to a team with structure. Reminds me of Kevin Porter Jr. in that way. Got him in the lottery right now but could easily see him as late 1st round pick. Might be a guy teams dont really wanna deal with.

Hitster
    Participant

He just seems too skinny to me if he is 185lbs as listed to be a top 10 pick but his length and upside mean I’d guess he goes in the top 20.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login