This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by BothTeamsPlayedHard- BothTeamsPlayedHard- 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

• Author
    OhCanada-
    Participant

Mens and Womens. No tournaments this year. Wow. A team like Dayton will have a hard time recovering from this with Toppin leaving and all their seniors.

2+
    Dazzling Dunks and Basketball Bloopers
    Participant

This really sucks. Easily my favorite sporting event of the year. Nothing else like it in sports. A lot of players and coaches work their entire career for this and now it’s just taken away like that. While this was the right decision given the circumstances, it really has to sting for a lot of people.

2+
    Cynthia
    Participant

After the NBA shut down I figured NCAA would be right behind it. In all reality it would have been really odd watching March Madness with no fans in the arena, I mean the crazy college atmosphere is as entertaining if not more so than the games themselves.

1+
    BothTeamsPlayedHard-
    BothTeamsPlayedHard-
    Participant

It is the right thing to do. I do, however, hope the NCAA takes the Dick Vitale idea up and offers the winter and spring sport seniors an extra year of eligibility so that if they so choose have a last chance to play for a title.

2+

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login