This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar OhCanada- 1 year, 6 months ago.

• Author
    OhCanada-
    Participant

I’ve reinstated our Fantasy League for the upcoming season. For returning owners and league managers who wish to continue participating please check in here to let us know you will be active. For those who would like to participate this year just leave a message and we will try to fit you in.

The league is not just about “playing fantasy basketball” it’s a good way for those who remain active to follow the NBA and have conversations about teams and players throughout the season. Prizes will be given out at the end of the year in the form of a gift card. Usually around $75 in prizes unless I win or the season gets postponed for a pandemic.

The league format will be as followed.

20 Teams
    13 Players per team (10 Starters, 3 Bench) and 2 Injury Reserve spots
    Head to Head Each Category, 9 Categories
    FG%, FT%, 3PM, 3P%, REB, AST, STL, BLK, PTS

Snake Draft. Draft Date is currently set for Saturday October 8th, 7:00 PM EDT. I chose this date because its a week before the season starts (Oct 18) so if we need to move the draft back we can still move it to the 15th. As always the draft date is negotiable, please let us know if this time doesn’t work for your schedule.

1+
    OhCanada-
    Participant

Lsdt chance for anyone that wants to join. Draft has been moved to Friday 3pm Easten. Few spots available before I fill them I always check in here first.

1+

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login