This topic contains 13 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar OhCanada- 3 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    bt102bt102
    bt102
    Participant

I’m not talking like lottery type guys, I’m talking late first and on sleepers that I feel need to be getting more attention.

Desmond Bane/TCU
    Has a game very similar to Alex Caruso. He also shows a lot of flash as a Malcolm Brogdon. On this site he is really underrepresented, and on almost any other site, he’s in the first round or at least close. Recent BR article where it was reporting what scouts were hearing from teams, said that he is more that likely going in the first round.

Killian Tillie/Gonzaga
    He has a game very similar to Davis Bertans. Like Bertans, has had a significant injury history. If like Bertans, Tillie can overcome that, he will a big steal. I don’t think he goes he in the first round, but there is a good chance he goes in the top 10 in a redraft in a few years.

Grant Riller/Charleston
    Microwave scorer. He could go in the first round. Some people really like him. He could be a Patty Mills, microwave scorer which is valuable to a team.

Sam Merrill/Utah State
    Has a game similar to Luka. He is in no way Luka, but watching the tape you can’t not see it in him. I could see him being a Luke Kennard type player. He needs to get better defensively. But he is a big moment type player winning the Mountain West over a dominant San Diego team. He should be able to contribute to a team right away. He might be a flier in the second round, or undrafted due to his age. But I think he has starter potential in him.

RUDEBOY-
    Participant

1.Cassius Stanley- Seems like he wants to get better. Superb athlete combined with the tutelage of Coach K. Reminds me of Sprewell. 2. Tyrell Terry- At times he looked like a little kid on the court. Plays a lot like Mark Price. Could be better pro than college player. 3.Nico Mannion- .Was a top 5 prospect before the season. Coach Miller’s system stymied his success. His draft position is all over the place. Late lottery to mid 2nd round. But I think he’s going to be 1 of the 10 best players from this draft. 4.Robert Woodard. 5.Vernon Carey- 6.Tres Tinkle 7. Yam Madar-Israeli team. 7. Zeke Nnaji 8. Corey Kispert

Zouldiers
    Participant

I can see it. Bane in the 1st round wouldn’t be shocking.

bt102bt102
    bt102
    Participant

Yeah, Rudeboy some of those are sleepers. I actually have Terry in the mid-first round anyway so I didn’t include him. I do also think Woodard should be a guy that should stick as well. Yam Madar should be interesting as a draft and stash candidate too.

jmack
    Participant

Cassius Winston
    Jordan Nwora
    Aleksej Pokusevski
    Leandro Bolmaro
    Cassius Stanley

bt102bt102
    bt102
    Participant

Same with Pokusevski. I had him in the lottery. Really feel he is going to gain steam after the combine.

RUDEBOY-
    Participant

Yeah Balmoro is a guy we will look back in a couple of years and ask why did he go that late! Nwora is another guy being slept on. The duo from Boise State Derrick Alston jr and Justian Jessup might go underrated. But I believe will make a nba roster. Georgios Kalaizius I know I probably misspelled his name. But he reminds me of a young Rudy Fernandez. Skylar Mays has an old man’s game. But he’s smart and fearless. His teammate Watford is a player to watch out for

OhCanada-
    Participant

I think the obvious guy this year is Pokusevski but I realistically dont see him slipping out of the 1st round at this point. My guys are still Reggie Perry and Paul Reed but I think this thread is looking for deep sleepers so I’ll choose others.

Karim Mane- Athletic combo gaurd, strong/built like a running back, scorers mentality, lacks a consistent jumpshot

Ayo Dosunmu – Athletic combo gaurd, crafty finisher in the paint, high level defensive upside

Malachi Flynn – Can really shoot the basketball. Able to create his own shot and shoot from anywhere in college game. Kinda reminds me offensively of Van Vleet with less ballhandling abillity/playmaking or Seth Curry with more ballhandling/playmaking somewhere inbetween those two.

Landers Nolley – Great size for a shooting gaurd/wing. He has Joe Johnson size and knockdown shooting abillity.

RUDEBOY-
      Participant

My friend that lives in Canada told us he heard Karim Mane got a promise from Raptors or OKC! That’s why he decided to remain in the draft. I really like that kid. Mane could become another Oladipo or Archie Goodwin. Jay Scrubbs is another guy that’ll gain traction after the combine. Isaiah Stewart had a solid freshman year. Even though it didn’t lead to many wins for Washington. He was consistent , relentless on the boards and played hard. If it was 1990 instead of 2020 he would be a top 5 prospect, whoever gets him will be getting a taller Zach Randolph.

bt102bt102
        bt102
        Participant

2 questions.
        1. Is there a source for this. Like an article on it?

2. If so, is it a 1st round promise or a second round promise?

RUDEBOY-
          Participant

i dont know for sure if its true…..but my friend’s son attended the same school as mane……

bt102bt102
    bt102
    Participant

Nolley isn’t in the draft anymore. He withdrew.

BallerScript
    Participant

A few mid-late first guys that I’m higher on than the general consensus have already been mentioned but one guy that I’m super keen on is Xavier Tillman.

See some Montrezl Harrell-eqsue upside to him.

OhCanada-
    Participant

Tres Trinkle Oregon St and Payton Pritchard Oregon both seniors are guys that may not even get drafted but I think both will have successful careers and make some teams scouting staff look good.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login