This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar basedSERB 13 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
    RObin Padilla
    Participant

i know it has nothing to do with basketball but should i buy an xbox 360 over the holiday (black friday)? i already have a ps3 and all, but i been hearing good things for the xbox lately… hmmm can i get some insights please?

LazarusMunoz
    Participant

Absolutely you should! Im a Sony person myself and i have a PS3 and a 360,but i play the 360 the majority of the time

XBOX 360 pluses:

Downloadable Content usually comes out on the XBOX LIVE first

More people are on XBOX Live and thats a big thing if your into sports games like 2K11 or NHL 11

XBOX 360 has some amazing exclusives-Mass Effect 1and 2,Left 4 Dead 1 and 2,Alan Wake(my game of the year so far),the first Dead Rising,Splinter Cell Conviction,i guess Halo but i never really got into those games

Its easier to find cheaper 360 games! Big Lots is now carrying 360 games(n not PS3 games).I got Tiger Woods 2010 and Tomb Raider Underworld for 10 bucks a piece brand new on Friday…Also GameFly has end of the month sales and there is more variety in the 360 section than for Wii or PS3

Buy one…youll enjoy it alot

LazarusMunoz
    Participant

Absolutely you should! Im a Sony person myself and i have a PS3 and a 360,but i play the 360 the majority of the time

XBOX 360 pluses:

Downloadable Content usually comes out on the XBOX LIVE first

More people are on XBOX Live and thats a big thing if your into sports games like 2K11 or NHL 11

XBOX 360 has some amazing exclusives-Mass Effect 1and 2,Left 4 Dead 1 and 2,Alan Wake(my game of the year so far),the first Dead Rising,Splinter Cell Conviction,i guess Halo but i never really got into those games

Its easier to find cheaper 360 games! Big Lots is now carrying 360 games(n not PS3 games).I got Tiger Woods 2010 and Tomb Raider Underworld for 10 bucks a piece brand new on Friday…Also GameFly has end of the month sales and there is more variety in the 360 section than for Wii or PS3

Buy one…youll enjoy it alot

LazarusMunoz
    Participant

oops stupid me…forgot to mention Gears Of War 1 and 2! one of my favorite games for the 360

LazarusMunoz
    Participant

oops stupid me…forgot to mention Gears Of War 1 and 2! one of my favorite games for the 360

sayounh
    Participant

Halo. nuff said.

sayounh
    Participant

Halo. nuff said.

llperez

halo and fable are must haves. xbox is also cheaper.

llperez

halo and fable are must haves. xbox is also cheaper.

basedSERB
    Participant

and plus if ur a call of duty fan, the expeirence is like 100x better on xbox because of live, on playstation online it is not that organized so it takes like 10 minutes to find a match, but on xbox its takes like 30 seconds at the most

basedSERB
    Participant

and plus if ur a call of duty fan, the expeirence is like 100x better on xbox because of live, on playstation online it is not that organized so it takes like 10 minutes to find a match, but on xbox its takes like 30 seconds at the most

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login