This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar taylor26 12 years, 11 months ago.

• Author
    taylor26
    Participant

Does anyone know who does the 2011 positional rankings on this site?  It hasn’t been updated since september and I am constantly looking to see if they are updated.  Its one of my favorite parts about this site and who ever is in charge of them please update the rankings.  Thank you

BouncyBall
    Participant

They are updated pretty consistently.. March Madness is over so most players arnt playing anymore.. thats why they havnt been updated in a while.  After playoffs there will be team workouts with players, which will probably change the rankings again.

taylor26
      Participant

erik94’s the last time they were updated was before the college season even started i don’t know what your talking about.  Usually they are updated around the mid season for college basketball and then maybe once after march madness and then right before the draft.  But no the positional rankings still even have players that didn’t declare for the draft i.e. sullindger , barnes , perry jones…..

ProudGrandpa
    Participant

I keep looking for them, too.  I asked Nomoney to tell his pal Aran to update them, but hasn’t happened.  I think it’s a conspiracy…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login