This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar PrecociousNeophyte 12 years, 1 month ago.

• Author
    RickyRubio9
    Participant

I’m confused, I looked on the mock draft, and it has the NJ logo where the NY pick is at? Is that an error? The Rockets are suppose to receive the NY 1st Round Pick due to the T-Mac trade, it’s top 5 protected, but the Rockets also traded their 1st round pick to the NJ Nets in the T-Will trade so I’m not sure if they traded the NY pick or their own pick, I thought it was our own pick, but the logo on the mock draft has me confused… 

I’m just curious because I really would be excited if we still had the Knicks 1st Round Pick since they’re doing really bad. We need a high draft pick to bring in some Superstar Potential, especially in this deep draft.

apb540
    Participant

Bring in some Superstar Potential? Melo and Amare not enough? Lin, Chandler, and everybody’s favorite imtheman shumpert are still there too.

tytan23
    Participant

i think he was talking about the nets getting the pick not the knicks

PulseGlazer
    Participant

I just need to say this somewhere – good lord do I HAAAATE the Nets giving up that pick for Wallace.  What the hell!

PrecociousNeophyte
    Participant

The Nets pick that is currently at the #5 spot they just traded for Gerald Wallace and the one that is at the #9 spot they are getting if Houston makes the playoffs. I don’t really understand what you are saying when you said that the NJ logo is where the Knicks pick should be. The Knicks only get their pick if it is in the top 5.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login