This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar mikeyvthedon 13 years, 1 month ago.

• Author
    valentine

Yo what you guys think?? no HS seniors, guys who have said/I think will stay another year, and I’m just plain bored:

http://www.nbadraft.net/nba_mock_drafts/45402/2011

mikeyvthedon
    Participant

With the people you thought were coming out next year and added likely HS seniors who will more than likely heavily affect the draft. Nonetheless, if you were really bored, try to make a new Mock Draft without some likely high major picks. Jared Sullinger, Harrison Barnes leading towards staying and honestly I think Kyrie Irving possibly could as well, though I think he and Derrick Williams would likely fight for the #1 pick at this point. This could very well be a draft where the 3 (or 4 if you include Kanter) possible European lottery picks do indeed go really high. It would definitely effect the depth of this draft, which already was not looking to deep and just help in making the 2012 draft far superior. I do not think the HS classes are all that different in talent and depth, but if you account for how many top 10 players in the HS class of 2010 might stay, it is sure to make that draft MUCH deeper. Really am surprised that the lockout is playing a part in kids not declaring (think their might be other personal reasons, but I am sure that it is playing a factor), thought that they would still take the money and just hope things worked out for the best. The 1998 draft was incredibly deep, but this draft might be incredibly thin. Still, it will make college basketball that much more competitive if these kids do stay, and you would have a bunch of players ready to contribute at a greater impact in 2012. Really interested to see who stays and who ends up leaving, but if some of these guys do stay I think they will just be that much better when they finally do enter the league, which will make 2012 an awesome draft for rebuilding teams.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login