This topic contains 11 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar Hale 11 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    Andrew1984
    Participant

One of my favorite things about this site is that it not only maintains a mock for the upcoming draft, but also one for two drafts away. Right when June 30 comes and the 2012 draft is done, 2013 will move to the front page and there will be a 2014 mock.

So, how’s 2014 looking? Can we get a sneak peek at No. 1?

Jabari Parker, Julius Randle, Aaron Gordon, Harrison twins headlining, but maybe some of the incoming freshman will stick around for a second year, a la Barnes, Sullinger, etc.?

Toronto16
    Participant

If Andrew Wiggins reclassifies and is eligible for the 2014 draft, that would be the most top heavy draft in NBA history. 4 potential superstars.

uknation
      Participant

4 potential supper stars until they play college ball. They seem like locks for superstardome potential wise ala Barnes,Drummond,favors, etc then they play college ball, they play well, but never play as well as we projected them to play because the expectations was high

Bill Walton’s Knees
    Participant

Aaron Gordon’s by far my favorite player in that class

rileymcshea3
    Participant

Jabari Parker is my favorite of them ^^^I also think Aaron Gordon wont become that big of a stud

Aran Smith
    Keymaster

Hey Andrew, Been working on that for awhile. Can’t give you too many details yet. You will just have to wait for it to be posted after the draft. Got a chance to see a bunch of the top guys over the 4 day EYBL in Oakland. Some nice talent overall in that soon to be senior class.

Chewy
    Participant

He is obviously not the best player in that class, BUT he is the one player that I am the most excited to see in college. I feel like he is trying every game to hurt people by dunking on them too hard!

I can’t wait to see Jabari. As much as I want him to stay In-State and go to U of Illinois, I also kind of want him to go to a big time program and try to win a championship his Freshman year (Like D Rose who lost in the big game and A Davis who won the big game).

It would be nice to see Wiggin reclassify. Assuming they commit to different schools it would be a cool Freshman Star vs Freshman Star collegic match up w/ Jabari. Plus he is so old for his class that it would make sense to reclassify.

Chewy
    Participant

Sorry guys…

akhan786
    Participant

I think Andrew Harrison could possibly be the best player from 2013 when it’s all said and done…

Kid is going to be a problem in college.

Hitster
    Participant

I saw all the hype on Sports Illustrated about Jabari Parker being the best HS player since LeBron then I’ve seen all the hype about Wiggins being a sure fire number one pick whenever he declares. As I’m UK based and haven’t seen a lot of these guys, I wondered who people see as the most legit prospect from the two.

joecheck88
    Participant

I think wiggins is the better prospect between he and Parker. Wiggins is explosively athletic and Parker isn’t. Parker may be the better HS and college player but Wiggins should be the better pro. IMO. 

Hale
    Participant

I’m on the Wiggins bandwagon as well. People look at him and see an incredible athlete, but forget that he’s also very skilled and a guy who’s improved his jump shooting tremendously. Not as skilled as Parker but certainly advanced for his age.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login