This topic contains 11 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar GoJOSH HUESTIS 11 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    akhan786
    Participant

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA

Dallas and Cleveland are among teams with cap space that would interest Bynum in 2013 as a free agent, sources tell Y!

Among Bynum’s short list of potential free agent landing spots in 2013, Houston is prominent with Dallas and Cleveland, sources tell Y!

**********************************************************************************

Wow I never heard a big time free agent considering Cleveland before lol, but you got to admit it it’d be interesting seeing Kyrie and Bynum together.

If Cleveland sucks this year again they could potentially get their starting small forward in the next years draft (I hope McAdoo and Poythress can show they can play on the perimeter next year because I don’t know how I feel about Shabazz being a 6’6 SF) to add along to Waiters, Zeller, Thompson (and potentially Brooks and Humphries).

A lineup of:

PG: Kyrie

SG: Brooks, Waiters (6th man)

SF: McAdoo/Poythress, Gee

PF: Humphries, Thompson

C: Bynum, Zeller

They’ve got two young stars in Kyrie and Bynum. They have athletes with McAdoo/Poythress, Brooks, Gee and Waiters. They’ve got two great low post scorers in Humphries and Bynum. They’ve got another athletic big in Thompson and Kyrie and Zeller will work magic on the fast break. That imo could potentially be a top 5 team in the East.

Where else do you guys think Bynum fits?

seniokas
    Participant

IF they potentially get Marshon Brooks and Humpries, they will definitely not have a pick, because whaye wouldn’t have what to they offer for both of those players, you  probably overthought a bit lol.

Talking about Bynum in Cleveland, I would really love to see him there, he, Thompson and Zeller would make a really nice three big man rotation because both Zeller and Thompson in my opinion can possibly play some minutes at both PF and C.

Bynum would obviously bennefit from playing along Kyrie, who is impressing me more and more everyday.

Looking long term they most likely would lack money to all their key players, because Bynum, Kyrie would probably be max players, Thompson, Zeller, Waiters and their addition from 2013 draft would also get a huge pay after rookie contracts. 

akhan786
      Participant

Yeah I probably shouldn’t have added Brooks and Humphries until we know the extent of the whole deal and whether or not it actually goes through.

But even then…if you just substitute Brooks for Waiters and Humphries for Thompson that’s still a pretty good starting five that has a potential to grow into a great starting five.

CavsFan07
    Participant

We can only pray. 

druneave3
    Participant

Cleveland is going to move Humphries to someone else

HotSnot
    Participant

If your an established team you can incorporate a 1st or 2nd year player into your starting 5 and be a contender.  However, for the most part, a team full of young guys takes forever to put it all together.  The Cavs lineup your talking about might only be a 45 win team its first year.  OKC has been building from the ground floor for 4 years now and they are way ahead of schedule.  It rarely works out aswell as that.  For every OKC there are 3-4 Kings teams building with a similar blue print who are no where close.

Look at every championship team and you’ll see its ALWAYS veterans that win titles. 

akhan786
      Participant

I never said they’d be a contender.

I said they could become Top 5 in the East next year. The 5th seed in the East in the year before the lockout had a record of 44-38…

With two all stars on the team I think that is a pretty feasible record in their first year together

Meditated States
    Participant

Come to Boston and play next to KG for his final two years.

Hale
    Participant

Are we really starting this already?

Meditated States
    Participant

ESPN cant wait for it. Bynum is gonna pull a Dwight to get to the team he wants with the players he wants lol. NBA man.

Grandmama
    Participant

Bynum will stay in L.A.

GoJOSH HUESTIS
    Participant

Good to talk about but Bynum is going no where. You can book that

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login