This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar Chammes 5 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
    Chammes
    Participant

Does anyone have any thoughts on the 2020 class? Anthony Edwards reclassed to be in the 2019 high school class, and I have to say he plays a lot like Oladipo/Mitchell. Also James Wiseman has been talked about as being the best prospect in high school even as a Junior, any thoughts on anyone in the class?

CoachWyers
    Participant

Evan Mobley is good and a humble kid.  Reminds me of Chris Bosh.  

His AAU teammate Johnny Juzang has fallen in the rankings a bit from two years ago, but he is a good scorer reminds me of Kevin Martin.

Chammes
      Participant

I thought Mobley was in the 2020 graduating class? Did he reclass? If so thats a big get for the 2020 draft class.

CoachWyers
        Participant

I read it as you were asking about the high school class of 2020.

Chammes
          Participant

Should’ve worded it better, I meant the 2020 NBA class, so the ’19 high school class.

hoopscop
    Participant

After the summer it was clear that the rising junior class was head above the 2018, 2019 and 2021 classes. At least the same level as the great 2016 and 2017 classes even with more star power. Yes the departure of Edwards and probably Mobley will hurt but the class is awesome. At USA junior camp last month the talk was the class of 2022. These kids come on like gangbusters with unbelievable talent at the top with Emoni Bates or Chris Livingston but there are 20 kids projected as star players with some depth unseen for the rising freshman class.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login