This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar Status Quo 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Edgecat20
    Participant

What do you think the U.S. roster should look like for the World Cup/Championship next year?

Here is what i got:

C: Roy Hibbert –
    PF: Anthony Davis – Davis or Hibbert i believe will start at C at Rio in 2016.
    SF: Paul George –
    SG: James Harden – Harden and George could be too established to play in this.
    PG: Kyrie Irving

Bench:

John Wall
    Michael Kidd-Gilchirst
    Mike Conley
    Brad Beal
    Kawhi Leonard
    Derrick Favors
    Nerlens Noel

Other guys who i wouldn’t mid seeing getting a shot: Harrison Barnes, Andre Drummond, Danny Green.

Also, these guys below are players that i did not mention that were invited to the mini-camp this summer.

Ryan Anderson, DeMarcus Cousins, Kenneth Faried, Taj Gibson, Gordon Hayward, Jrue Holliday, DeAndre Jordan, Ty Lawson, Damian Lillard, Greg Monroe, Chandler Parsons, Larry Sanders, Klay Thompson, Kemba Walker, Dion Waiters, Tyler Zeller

hoopscop
    Participant

There will be some holdovers from London, Durant for sure even James is possible. There will be not a choice to rest all the guys, it could be maybe the best selection. Lets wait.

hoopscop
    Participant

There will be some holdovers from London, Durant for sure even James is possible. There will be not a choice to rest all the guys, it could be maybe the best selection. Lets wait.

kazam
    Participant

If Cousins can get his head together there is 0 chance that Noel makes that team over him. Anderson is a guy that could play because of his ability to rebound and stretch the floor. If Kawhi is on the team there is no need for MKG they are redundant in talent but Kawhi is a much much better shooter.

If it were me i would imagine it looking something like

C: Cousins
    PF: Davis/
    SF:Durant
    SG:Haren
    PG:Curry?
    Bench:

Wall
    Klay
    Anderson
    Hibbert
    Kawhi
    Jrue
    Monroe

kazam
    Participant

If Cousins can get his head together there is 0 chance that Noel makes that team over him. Anderson is a guy that could play because of his ability to rebound and stretch the floor. If Kawhi is on the team there is no need for MKG they are redundant in talent but Kawhi is a much much better shooter.

If it were me i would imagine it looking something like

C: Cousins
    PF: Davis/
    SF:Durant
    SG:Haren
    PG:Curry?
    Bench:

Wall
    Klay
    Anderson
    Hibbert
    Kawhi
    Jrue
    Monroe

rickyD510
    Participant

I think Roy hibbert lost his eligibility to play for the United States because he played for Jamaica

rickyD510
    Participant

I think Roy hibbert lost his eligibility to play for the United States because he played for Jamaica

Status Quo
    Participant

He has to be granted a release to be able to play for the USA. He previously played for Jamaica and FIBA, as well as, Jamaica have yet to make a ruling on whether or not he can ever play for the USA.

Status Quo
    Participant

He has to be granted a release to be able to play for the USA. He previously played for Jamaica and FIBA, as well as, Jamaica have yet to make a ruling on whether or not he can ever play for the USA.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login