This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar 4th dimension 13 years, 1 month ago.

• Author
    Hi its Ben
    Participant

I’m sorry if I’m a little late for noticing this and/or there has already been a topic about this..

But the mock draft of 2012 has Austin Rivers 1st overall, Anthony Davis 2nd, then Quincy Miller 3rd overall. Last time I checked, Miller was 1st overall so I’m wondering, why did he slied? I’m not complaining by any means about Rivers being first because I think he will be a fantastic player, but is there a reason why he went down?

I see him as a player that has a Kevin Durant-like game along with having the same physique as him. Also, I’m from Chicago and even I think that Anthony Davis has bang/bust potential–kinda in the Anthony Randolph/Brandon Wright mold.

What do you guys think?

BKKnicksfan
    Participant

It’s a year from now. Who knows what’s gonna happen?

BKKnicksfan
    Participant

It’s a year from now. Who knows what’s gonna happen?

xavier328
    Participant

Quincy Miller Tore his ACL…so he didnt play this year…maybe thats why he slip…should be a top 3 pick

xavier328
    Participant

Quincy Miller Tore his ACL…so he didnt play this year…maybe thats why he slip…should be a top 3 pick

Snubs15
    Participant

Yeah i was gonna say if Miller never tore his acl hed still be number 1 imo, but these rankings are so raw cause they change so much after their first couple games in college. Who knows who will step up and play good or not.

Snubs15
    Participant

Yeah i was gonna say if Miller never tore his acl hed still be number 1 imo, but these rankings are so raw cause they change so much after their first couple games in college. Who knows who will step up and play good or not.

WizardofOz
    Participant

Probably because he got injured. He tore his ACL and most HS players that suffer a serius like that slip in the rankings a little. An example of this is Tony Wroten Jr.

But if he comes back strong from the injury, like the poster abve me said, shuld still be a top 3 pick and will proabbly be in contentin for #1.

WizardofOz
    Participant

Probably because he got injured. He tore his ACL and most HS players that suffer a serius like that slip in the rankings a little. An example of this is Tony Wroten Jr.

But if he comes back strong from the injury, like the poster abve me said, shuld still be a top 3 pick and will proabbly be in contentin for #1.

4th dimension

I’ve never seen Quincy Miller play, who does his game resemble?

4th dimension

I’ve never seen Quincy Miller play, who does his game resemble?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login