Who comes back first?
With a number of big names sitting on the pine hurt and a few of them out indefinitely, who do you think will be the first to come back and who comes back the last out of this list:
Nash is supposedly a couple of weeks away maximum with best case scenario a few days, I read somewhere.
Amare/Nash/Dirk around Christmas
Bogut/Rose late January
Wall/Bynum early March or next season...
wall's injury is projected to be 8-12 weeks and its now the 11th with no sign of practicing yet so maybe still another 2-3 weeks away but hes not in a coma dude
Wall was supposed to be out for 8 weeks in September and now it's possible he doesn't play this year? And I doubt Bynum plays this year and if he does he won't be effective.
I haven't heard an exact description of Wall's injury and clearly it is a lot more serious than previous thought. I don't necessarily think he will be out all year, but he also hasn't even practiced, worked out or anything. I think if he can come back, it will be very late in the season or they might decide to shut him down, as there still is no timetable on his return.
I curious about Wall's injury...be out 10 weeks for a injury from off season workouts...
What's Dirk injury ? I thought he played the whole last season without any major issue ?
Andre Bynum might miss season
1. Ricky Rubio - Any game now.
2. Steve Nash - Give him about two weeks. He's running and getting into game shape.
3. Eric Gordon - He's putting the finishing touches on his quad strength. Give him until around Christmas.
4. Dirk Nowitzki - His knee is healing slow, so he's rehabbing slow. We may not see him until after Christmas... Maybe not until Jan.
5. Danny Granger - Give him until around the All-Star break. He should be back.
6. Derrick Rose - He'll be ready around mid to late Feb. Let's see if the Bulls let him play.
7. John Wall - His knee isn't healing. He's not done any major rehab work. It's going to take him time to return... Imagine the strength he's lost in his quads. His situation is tricky because they don't want to break his kneecap, so he can't even rehab really.
8. Andrew Bynum - He could return in one-two months or he could miss the entire season. It's hard to know with his cartilage condition.
9. Andrew Bogut - It was released that he actually had micro-fracture surgery on his ankle, which means he has an articular cartilage issue there. He could miss the season. I wouldn't be surprised if his ankle was arthritic.
Is it possible that gordon will return any time before christmas?
Originally, they said he'd be out 4-6 weeks. I thought he'd be returning around mid Dec. The most recent report was really positive. No swelling, no pain and his quad strength was increasing.
I wouldn't be surprised if he return slightly before Christmas. Maybe versus the Pacers at home on the 22nd?
If Rose is sound then I'd guess the Bulls would want him back if they are in the play off hunt.
Bynum's absence has huge implications on his contract situation, do Philly give him a max or near max deal when he hasn't played for them and with them doing nicely without him, I wanted to see what he would add to them and now you wonder if they might look elsewhere given their cap space and that Bynum's absense hasn't been missed.
Likewise GSW are going along well so getting Bogut back could make them even better but again will Bogut ever be sound for a full season again, is he going down the Yao and Oden type injury road, I hope not.
As regards John Wall, if this injury is more serious then again I hope it is only a one season problem and not something that will impact him long term.
Dallas will want Dirk back ASAP but would not risk him breaking down again as they would want a fit and fresh Dirk to lead their play off push.