Where should he go?
What do you think Lebron should do? I think he should leave, all the major players in cleveland are old and the only bright spot is JJ Hickson.
1. Chicago - I think Lebron really noticed the Bulls this post season and everyone in the league knows Derrick Rose is for real. They have a good young center in Joakim Noah who shouldn't have to do anything besides rebound, block shots, and dunk with two dominant perimeter players like Rose and James. I think if Lebron can make Varejao look good Taj Gibson will be a terror on pick and rolls and drop off passes when lebron drives.
2. New York - They have enough money to sign two max players which I'm sure everyone knows but they also have been rumored to be looking into getting Tony Parker. If they had a line up of Tony Parker, Lebron, and Amare/Bosh i think they would be instant favorites to win it all.
3. New Jersey - The have a very good young center in Brook Lopez, a good young point in Devin Harris, and a lot of young and talented wing players in Terrence Williams, Courtney Lee, and Chris Douglas-Roberts. Not to mention a top pick which at worst would be the 4th pick which could get them Derrick Favors.
4. Oklahoma - This one is a bit of a stretch but stay with me. Their best players are: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook, Jeff Green, James Harden, Serge Ibaka. The oldest of those is Green who i believe is 23. If Lebron was to go here I think they would move Harden for the best center possible. As much as they would miss Harden and what he could become they have the 21st and the 26th pick to pick up a bench or move up to around 12-15 pick and maybe get someone like Xavier Henry, Paul George, or James Anderson. No matter what they do they have the brightest future in the nba right now with or without Lebron.
I think NY is his best Bet. Imagine if They Pull Off Parker,Lebron,Amare. They Would Go From A Joke to the next big Dynasty. Also You have to take the 30mill Nike Kicker to go to NY or LA
New Jersey will be best place out of what you listed. They have a lot of good individual talent, and now, they need a LEGIT max player to come in and lead them. D. Favors or D. Cousins along Lopez would be crazy. I think D. Favors would fit more with LBJ because he's more athletic, but D. Cousins is just as good, and more polished on the offensive end and a good offensive rebounder.
Europe LMAO, afterall he isn't going to win a championship. We all know that money is all he cares about, why not go and get the Euros Lehype?
I think the best place For lebron is new jersey. They have Harris, Williams, lopez already... Then they could draft turner (saying) they get one of the top two picks) or even favors and their lineup would be Harris Williams lebron favors and lopez. That would be a great team that would have an opportunity to win championships for years to come.
Interesting though I don't think the Knicks could get Lebron, Amare/Bosh and Parker.
To get Parker would have to give up big salaries like Eddy Curry along with Wilson Chandler to match up.
You must not have paid attention today, Parker already said he wants to stay in San Antonio. Afterall is Parker going to be an X-factor? Nope
the bulls will be the best option because of whats stated above and for any free agent thinking about leaving and are looking at the bulls will know that they already have to main components in place with Rose and Noah, and tony parker already said he does not want to play in ny and wants to stay in san antonio
Parker is saying that, not the san antonio front office. Maybe if you paid attention you would have noticed how nice george hill is and how unneccesary it is to have two starting point guards.
I think LeBron caring about his legacy rules out:
- Chicago (MJ's territory)
- Miami (Wade is staying, superstars don't leave when their team has $30 million in cap room, and they won't want to play 2nd banana to one another)
-NY is plausible. But just plausible at this point, I wouldN'T say "likely." David Lee is likely a goner, and their 3 best young pieces (Gallinari, Chandler, Walker) are all siwngmen, like LeBron, and none really bring anything else to the table besides scoring (and it's not like they're all-world).
-Of all the teams with significant cap room, his best chance at winning is with New Jersey. If he can wait it out another year or two in the Meadowlands, the world will be his. They already have the two most important championship ingredients in place (PG, Harris, and center, Lopez, a 7-footer who can play inside and shoot and block shots), plus a top 3 pick and ridiculous cap room. It's hard to argue for a better situation.
- There is no way he will share the Staples Center with Kobe and play for the worst franchise in sports, but one can't help but recognize that the Clippers have Baron Davis, Eric Gordon, Blake Griffin, and Chris Kaman all under contract, with a lottery pick and cap room. Recurring nightmares of Varejao flubbing layups off his beautiful dishes would immediately be forgotten with this supporting cast of scorers.
Tony Parker does not intimidate anyone, he can't play a Steve Nash role in D'antoni's system.
sammybuckeye13 you are correct, Lehype couldn't share Los Angeles with the Black Mamba. Kobe owns this city and Lehype knows that.
That Cleveland team has maxed out
He should go to NYK or NJ. What can the Cavs really give him? It’s not like they can go sign or trade with anyone. And there rotations are bad. Why does Z even play anymore? JJ Hickson should be playing a lot more for them like how Ibaka does in OKC. Jamario Moon could have helped a lot as well, also Shaq should have been used more. He still has game and can easily put up 15 if given the chance.
NJ can offer him TWill, Lee, Lopez a top 4 pick, Jay Z (lol), and Harris. NYK can give him another superstar through FA, a coach that can let him run, potentially other nice FA pickups (guys like Felton for example), Danilo, Chandler and I think Douglas will end up being good. I think he will stay but it’d be best for him if he lef
This whole Lebronapallooza is going to make this upcoming draft lottery even more appealing and I'm more excited for July 1st to get here than I am for the damn nba finals. I truly believe that winning this lottery may not only land certain teams Mr. Wall/Turner but also Lebron. Think about some of these possibilities and than judge what you think Lebron should do:
NJ wins lottery - That definitely would boost their value in Lebrons eyes.
LAC wins lottery - If this happens, Lebron would have to seriously consider the Clippers. They would take Wall because Baron's body is so damn old. You would have Griffin, Gordon, Kaman, Wall and Baron. Damnnn. If they added Lebron to that squad it would be nasty and a great young core. Odds are against this but wow.
UTAH JAZZ WIN LOTTERY - stick with me on this, as people will say 1. Utah doesn't have the money and 2. why the hell would he want to play in a smaller market than Cleveland. This would be based strictly on Lebron truly wanting to win not just A ring, but RINGS!!
If the Jazz would somehow pull this lottery steal off just imagine - They could than try a sign and trade with Boozer to the Cavs for Lebron. Throw in a few other guys to match it up. The Jazz could than pick Turner at 1 or pick Wall and trade him , or trade back to 2 and take Turner while picking up a solid player. The Jazz would have Deron Williams and Lebron James. I believe these are the two best players at their respective positions and I don't see that changing for awhile. Jazz lineup would be - PG - Williams
SG - Turner
SF - Lebron
PF - Millsap
C - Okur
Damn, that would be the best ball handling team in the league and their lack of size would be offset by the fact that Millsap, Lebron and I would imagine Turner, are all great rebounders. Add to the fact that Turner, Williams and Lebron can all get to the hole at will and Okur plays great just setting up shop on the outside and shooting wide open jumpers.
I realize that this scenario is highly unlikely but I think we need to really start thinking outside the box with this situation. I don't think it's going to be somewhere everyone thinks. If he really wants to win as much as he says he does than he needs to go somewhere with players the caliber of Deron Williams, etc.
I wonder how Noah with get along with Lebron if he goes to chicago.......
C - traded for Harden
PF - Green
SF - KD
SG - LBJ
PG - Westbrook