1. LBJ get a ring?
2. Kobe retire?
3. Calipari win a National Championship?
4. Kevin Durant win MVP?
5. LBJ leave Cleveland?
6. Seattle get another NBA team?
7. Derrick Rose get a ring?
8. Shaq retire?
9. Rubio come to the NBA?
10. A prospect enter the NBA with more hype than LBJ?
11. New York regain basketball prominence?
12. OKC win a title?
13. John Wall become an allstar?
14. PITT win a national title?
15. Mike Brown be fired?
16. LeBron grow up?
17. Dwight Howard get a ring?
18. Eric Snow become an NBA head coach?
A lot of questions there
17) Looks like Howard has a great shot at a ring this year they have homecourt against all if Cavs fall, thats huge in the Finals.
5) Could leave if the Cavs lose tonight.
13) Wall hasn't played a game yet, hold up and we don't know where he's getting drafted till Tuesday though not sure why the draft lottery is so late.
2) Retire not as long as he's getting 25-30 millin which is crazy so he's got 4 more years.
10) Not for a while unless there is a great big man who has Shaq's ability.
9) Rubio could come if Twolves get the top pick than Rbuio could be traded and play next year or the following yr.
12) Okc win a title could be in 2-3 years if they get a PF, IIbaka looks like a nice Center.
15) Tonight could very well be Mike Brown's last game
18) Eric Snow who knows how about Avery Johnson, Mark Jackson, Jeff Van Gundy & Doug Collins 1st.
8) Shaq should retire before he's 38 but maybe 1 more year who knows.
6) The Sonics just left so not for another 5-7 years.
4) Durant MVP when the teams is a top 4 seed than he'll be close 2 years maybe but needs to do more than just score.
The rest who knows
1. unless he grows up never, if he does then maybe 3-4 years
2. who knows, maybe 5 years i think its unpredictable
3. maybe next year? Brandon knight and another prospect are on their way there, probably not though
4. after okc gets a true big and allows them to have more wins than lebron's team (whoever that may be)
5. now or never
6. In 3-5 years
7. If dwade comes to town and they can get a rock solid big, maybe 4 years. if he doesnt get a prolific wing im not sure itll happen. in the recent decade no pg that a team was built around has won a championship. (kidd, nash, etc)
8. i hope in the next couple years. he looks decent in stints but mostly bad
9. after minnesota trades him to a team that will pay him more than he makes overseas
10. i don't know those types of players don't come around too often.
11. after d'antoni is fired and the knicks realize defense wins championships
12. once (and if) they get a big man that is imposing physically upon other teams
13. 3 years
14. Long time
15. if lebron leaves this season possibly this summer, if not that then after cleveland fails to make the playoffs if lebron leaves the following summer.
16. maybe this summer and maybe next
i forgot... i think dwight gets his FIRST this season
1. When he becomes serious about winning one and stops being a media whore...it's all up to him
2. Kobe will be in the league for a long time and just become a lockdown defender and 3point specialist
3. Never hes coming to the NBa
4.If Lebron signs to NYK or if Oklaholma wins the most games in a season
5. This year unless hes got something cooked up with Calipari
6. Vancouver is first on that list
8. When people stop paying him to play...he should retire 2012
10. Andrew Wiggins read an article about this 13 yr old
12. When they decide to spend some money on a big man
13. Depends on what team he ends up on..im saying 2011-12
15. This year
16. When he gets sick of losing
17. This year
1. LBJ get a ring? Next year
2. Kobe retire? 6 more seasons
3. Calipari win a National Championship? When he gets better recruits
4. Kevin Durant win MVP? In 3 seasons
5. LBJ leave Cleveland? When he is going on a road trip
6. Seattle get another NBA team? When Memphis loses theirs
7. Derrick Rose get a ring? PG's dont win titles when they are the stars
8. Shaq retire? HOPEFULLY at the end of this season
9. Rubio come to the NBA? 2 years, to Minny
10. A prospect enter the NBA with more hype than LBJ? When my son is being drafted
11. New York regain basketball prominence? Same time the Leafs do
12. OKC win a title? Next 2-3 years
13. John Wall become an allstar? 2nd season
14. PITT win a national title? Next 6 years
15. Mike Brown be fired? Hopefully now
16. LeBron grow up? He never had a childhood, its not his fault
17. Dwight Howard get a ring? I wanna say this season, but LA is so strong
18. Eric Snow become an NBA head coach? What?
1. LBJ get a ring? Never
2. Kobe retire? 3 years
3. Calipari win a National Championship? Never I think he's in the NBA this summer
4. Kevin Durant win MVP? Never
5. LBJ leave Cleveland? This summer going to NJ...
6. Seattle get another NBA team? Yes when the Raptors or Grizzles sell...Should be the Clippers
7. Derrick Rose get a ring? Next year if Wade signs with the Bulls
8. Shaq retire? This year I think...why ruin legacy...
9. Rubio come to the NBA? I'm going to say this year if NY makes dumb trade for the kid...
10. A prospect enter the NBA with more hype than LBJ? His name is John Wall...
11. New York regain basketball prominence? Never...when were they ever dominant..???
12. OKC win a title? Never...stop with all the Durant love...Warriors 2.0
13. John Wall become an allstar? No...the east is stacked with point guards and by the time he figures out NBA game he will be dubbed a bust...
14. PITT win a national title? Never...Big East is too tough...
15. Mike Brown be fired? This week...he should not be NBA coach...
16. LeBron grow up? Never,,..He was born a man child....
17. Dwight Howard get a ring? This year...Magic will stomp out competition...
18. Eric Snow become an NBA head coach? Hopefully soon...EJ has to have biggest BB IQ to have made it in the NBA for 10 years...he flat out played D and missed jump shots