This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar David..Pauls 7 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    halfdecayed
    Participant

Westbrook’s future in OKC might be cut short very very soon. But one thing we know is he will hit free agency in the summer of 2017 anyway. So I’ve thought, what’s the best situation for him if he wants to win a championship ? 

I think his best move would be to join the Spurs and form a trio with Leonard and Aldridge who are still pretty young guys. You had Pau Gasol to the mix with these 3 and a couple of good role players combined with one of the greatest coach ever and you’ve got a really really good shot at a title right there. I think this kind of team could beat the new Warriors but that’s way too early to tell obviously. 

Besides that, I think the Celtics could be a destination, because they have alot of pieces to make some blockbuster moves an could probably form a big 3 of their own. 

Even though he’s a LA guy, Lakers will still be too young for him to join them IMO.

Staying put in OKC would still be good option IMO, but I don’t think it will happen..

What’s your opinion guys on likely destinations for Westbrook in 2017 free agency and also, if he were to join the Spurs, do you think they could beat the new big 4?

David..Pauls
    Participant

I’ll proably get negged, but i;m thinking who are the best young players to play with. Anthony Davis, Kawhi, Paul Geroge, Leonard, Blake Griffin.  

David..Pauls
    Participant

I’ll proably get negged, but i;m thinking who are the best young players to play with. Anthony Davis, Kawhi, Paul Geroge, Leonard, Blake Griffin.  

David..Pauls
    Participant

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login