We could create our 2010 mocks!!!

birdman113
birdman113's picture
i need to make mine mine

i need to make mine mine soon. hopefully ill do better with it then i did this year.

Stanford hoops
yeah wit boyton he will prob

yeah wit boyton he will prob stay till his jr year..watched him a couple times in aau and though hes good he has a coupel of flaws that really need to be addressed...on the other hand there was another kid whos name i dont remeber i think his was kenny too who played in the back court with him and he was clearly the best player on that team

Knicksboy34
Knicksboy34's picture
Brandon Knight?

Brandon Knight?

Stanford hoops
yeah thats his name..is was

yeah thats his name..is was far and away the best player out there .actually another kid that i saw and worked out with who is very very nice is a kid named josh huestis ( i know same name as this name i use although this name is from my lil cousin who plays football not basketball so this is not a self promotion)..hes from montana and sonny vaccaro has been talking about him lately

Knicksboy34
Knicksboy34's picture
Knight is a HS Junior Boyton

Knight is a HS Junior

Boyton wont stay 3 years, I think he could be 1 and done. He's going to FLA so he has a chance to play some good teams and improve his stock

Also, if he has a great game against John Wall ( like 20 points and 7 assists) he could see a huge boast in his stock. He plays Tennessee, Mississippi State, Kentucky...all 3 teams have NBA talents and he could be the 2010 version of Jeff Teague

Knicksboy34
Knicksboy34's picture
Knight is a top 5 pick in

Knight is a top 5 pick in 2011

ckowalski
Did Knight commit to Florida

Did Knight commit to Florida already or are they just recruiting him? I thought I remembered reading something about him committing to play there. Maybe it was just that he was a Florida PG...

Stanford hoops
yeah im not seeing him as a

yeah im not seeing him as a one and done..most peopel arent other then family and friends

Hale
Hale's picture
Josh Huestis will have to

Josh Huestis will have to play a few years of college ball at least before he is ready for the NBA. I think he is overrated, my friend plays in Montana and says the competition their sucks.

Knicksboy34
Knicksboy34's picture
Knight didnt sign nowhere

Knight didnt sign nowhere yet.

Noone thought Jeff Teague was leaving this year either....you never know

Stanford hoops
yeah thats what i thought

yeah thats what i thought untill i actually worked out with him..hes been in cali working out with kevin love and a coupel other nba players at ucla..i thought he was a sf sg but was told in hs he played center...also foudn out he got mvp at the ok state elite camp then at the wash st camp and some other elite camp..aafter watching him and talkign to dj strawberry and vaccro and his trainer they all believe hes gonna be one of the top players this year..on top of all that some school called findly in veags and word of god( i think wall went there) are offerring him prep scholar ships to come there...after i did a lil more research i also found out ok state and gonzaga are after him hard and maryland and arizona hae just gotten into recruiting him

Hale
Hale's picture
The guy I really like from

The guy I really like from that class is Harrison Barnes, he is ultra efficient and still growing as a player. He should be very very good.

Stanford hoops
i havent seen him play so im

i havent seen him play so im not gonan say to much about him..i heard/read hes pretty good but i have to see a player first before i make any judgement..too many people already read or hear about a player then jump on the bandwagon like they have seen them play many times

Hale
Hale's picture
I watched him play a few

I watched him play a few games last year, I think he will be really good. I am glad ESPN has him ranked #1 and Rivals #2. But yeah, watch him play sometime, he has loads of talent.

Knicksboy34
Knicksboy34's picture
Harrison baines is really

Harrison baines is really good. I saw a couple tapes where he has a trip-doub and the other games he had 35 points, 19 rebounds, 8 steals and 9 blocks....this man needs to come to Duke....he has them on the radar...

Stanford hoops
yeah chances are he wont go

yeah chances are he wont go to overrated duke then..lol....prob go to kentucky or kansas

Stanford hoops
i just say a highlight tape

i just say a highlight tape but i still cant comment because its a highlight tape and all that was highlighted was dunks..i hear hes gonna have a game on espn so ill wait untill then...im always wary of highlight tapes..you can never tell of how good of a player someone is from thoses...but from what i read from scouting reports is hes a good player

GoJOSH HUESTIS
GoJOSH HUESTIS's picture
ucla josh huestis

hey ive seen that kid..hes from montana .hes been working out at that gym since the begginning of the summer..that kid is very very good..reminds me of the late eddie griffin but as a small foward with hakkem warrick bounce and shane battier jumper...i was watching him early last week while sitting next to the vaccaro guy and some guy who plays overseas..they were very impressed with him...when were u out at ucla josh?....but yeah the kid is working with this trainer that trains him and a couple nba players..i heard montana basketball stinks but im not suprised but seriously this kid is the truth from what i seen..he must have gotten better since working out here because everyone said he was a center last year and online i read he was mvp of the state tournament and lead them to the state title only losing 2 games and won gatorade player of the year then in a all star game had 42 and 22 reb with 11 blks..i do take it with a grain of salt since its montana but theres also a article saying he will be the best to ever come out of there so imma follow this kid since there have been good players come out of small places and end up being good..esspecially one working with nba players and a nba trainer

Stanford hoops
yeah ive played there a

yeah ive played there a couple times..very good run..but yeah the kid has good game...duke is sending wojo to watch him play in that double pump tournament (according to the trainer) because sonny told them hes good and hes a 4.0 student

RSS: Syndicate content