This topic contains 69 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar Stanford hoops 14 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Knicksboy34
    Participant

I just checked it out…crazy

KevinDurantRocks
    Participant

Is 2010 draft better then this years?

BasketballGuru24
    Participant

Way Better!!

Knicksboy34
    Participant

Way, I think this draft will be best ever….100%

thetruth
      Participant

why is it when i try to create one. theres no players on it.

Knicksboy34
    Participant

gotta add your guys man…my mock will b up by 2morrow!!!

Rubio is a beast
    Participant

Its way too early to predict if this draft is better than last years. In football, 1 year before the draft, Matt Stafford was predicted as a late 1st-2nd round pick, and he went 1st overall. Some of these top players might crash down, and some new players will rise. Hold back a little

Knicksboy34
    Participant

no he wasnt, everyone on ESPN said he was a 1st overall pick…

plus,,,i was making a gag one anyways….

dwat4444
    Participant

Haha bad idea. What if John Wall pulls a Jrue Holiday and averages 7 points a game? Then he could drop to 19th. Bad idea to make one this early. Anyone else think that Willie Warren leads the nation in scoring next year?

Tha King2121
    Participant

WOW, u think its goin to be better then 2003?

When u look back at a draft u look at the Stars u produce………not as much as 03.

Who do u think from the 2010 draft class will be straight Starz

Knicksboy34
    Participant

…your the only one lol

Tha King2121
    Participant

Get the hell outta here Boiiiiiiiiiiiiii

there aint no LeBron or Dwade!

Im not tryin to like flip out on yeah but come on 4 real

Knicksboy34
    Participant

The King….ill answer your question.

John Wall, Ed Davis, Derrick Favors, Craig Brackins, Greg Monroe will be the superstars out this draft

My steal pick is Kenny Boyton…….He is underrated on this site.

check out my 2010 what if mock tomorrow!!

Hale
    Participant

Hahaha Stafford projected as 1st-2nd rounder? Umm no he was projected to go 1st from beginning to end. Trust me, football is my forte.

Tha King2121
    Participant

Yo i respect that but I only see John Wall and Favors being the cream of the crop.

Kenny Boyton is nice as hell – – I feel ya

I will post about your mock……………………

But do u think John Wall will be better then D Rose

Knicksboy34
    Participant

NOOOOO.

I think Wall will be nice but not Rose like he will be pretty good.

also, Im buying tickets to see Florida vs Kentucky in College Basketball. Boyton vs Wall.

dwat4444
    Participant

WWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE WAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRENNNNNNNNNNNN

Tha King2121
    Participant

Pretty Good isnt a SuperStar.

Im just sayin I dont see John Wall averaging 25 and 8.
    Or Favors avg…27 and 8

U see that

Knicksboy34
    Participant

nope

Knicksboy34
    Participant

not off the bat no….but this could be a all-time class ( ill take back the greatest statement). This class could be up there with 1984, 1886 and 2003. I mean i see at least 10-12 “potentially” great players out this draft…

Tha King2121
    Participant

Ok well thats if know one is going to do that then there isnt going to be A main superstar

See there is no leader and please dont say Wall.

No KD of 2 years ago

No LJ23 of 03.

wall will be the best player in the draft with his prime numbers of 20 and 8…….great but Not SUPERSTAR

Tha King2121
    Participant

Ok well thats if know one is going to do that then there isnt going to be A main superstar

See there is no leader and please dont say Wall.

No KD of 2 years ago

No LJ23 of 03.

wall will be the best player in the draft with his prime numbers of 20 and 8…….great but Not SUPERSTAR

Tha King2121
    Participant

I might be able to see that………….

Yo im just wondering who do u think will be the number 1 pick in 2011

Hale
    Participant

Wall could be a superstar, I am not saying he is a sure thing at all, but he could be a superstar for sure. Don’t rule that out.

Knicksboy34
    Participant

the 3 guys who can be superstars other than Wall IMO are Lance Stephenson, Kenny Boyton and DeMarcus Cousins.

Tha King2121
    Participant

Im going to sound like an ideot but WTF does IMO mean……….people say it alot.
    What is it

Hale
    Participant

In my opinion.

Tha King2121
    Participant

ED Davis = Bust

ball4life66
    Participant

Knicksboy you’re missing Derrick Favors. Watch out for Avery Bradley too.

Knicksboy34
    Participant

I think this is a big year for him…he will go up on draft boards or drop like a rock.

Stanford hoops
    Participant

this is not gonna be a alltime draft and there arent alot of superstars…demarcus cousin ..lol…riiight hes not much different then samerio samuels hes definatly not a dominate big man..a good one yes but not dominate..

Tha King2121
    Participant

Avery Bradley aint no SuperStar………..get otta here

Knicksboy34
    Participant

I like Bradly. I wish Lucas never went to Texas because Bradley should try as a PG to raise his stock.

Stanford hoops
    Participant

most of the times youre a lil to wayyyy off knicks but i hae to agree with you on bradley..hes very very good and has gave it to wall on a couple of occassions..wall has even stated that he has the hardest time scoring on bradley

Knicksboy34
    Participant

Thank you. My dream is to be a NBA Scout/Gm so i really study the NBA. I have fam in Chicago and Florida so i get alot of word on Draft Prospects and High School Dudes…

Tha King2121
    Participant

Dexter Pittman in the top of the second round……………

I saw other mocks with him in the 9 spot……..(maybe cuz the demand 4 a Center but wow)

Where he going to end up

Tha King2121
    Participant

Yo chill im going to be a GM not u fool. lol

Knicksboy34
    Participant

Late 1st- Early 2nd

Stanford hoops
    Participant

you should see these highschool and raft prospects in person liek i do or at least watch them play first ..especially when they go from highschool to college..because like i said in the other fourm most of the times the same guys that are seniors and projected as the top pick or top three are never drafted that high when they finish there freshman year because in higschool there flaws are hiden but when they get to college they are playing against players closer to there skill level or better then them..thats why its gonna be very interesting seeing cousin and favors play against players that aren 6’5 centers/pf or guys that are 6-7 6-8/9/10 who arent 190 pounds and have actually post moves and more athletic then them

Stanford hoops
    Participant

you should see these highschool and raft prospects in person liek i do or at least watch them play first ..especially when they go from highschool to college..because like i said in the other fourm most of the times the same guys that are seniors and projected as the top pick or top three are never drafted that high when they finish there freshman year because in higschool there flaws are hiden but when they get to college they are playing against players closer to there skill level or better then them..thats why its gonna be very interesting seeing cousin and favors play against players that aren 6’5 centers/pf or guys that are 6-7 6-8/9/10 who arent 190 pounds and have actually post moves and more athletic then them

Knicksboy34
    Participant

I try too. I catch some dudes play mostly on tape. My Unc like sent me a whole bunch of HS Tapes and some scouting tapes and what alot of people see in the yearly NBA prospects…

Knicksboy34
    Participant

yea..josh you gotta check out 2010 what if mock….TOMORROW

Stanford hoops
    Participant

i wait till a lil bit of the season starts..im not much for the what ifs with out facts to back it up

Knicksboy34
    Participant

Cool

ball4life66
    Participant

Bradely is a beast but i never said he will turn out to be a superstar. I think Favors will he’s the best player in his class.

Stanford hoops
    Participant

like i said in another post imma wait on judgement with favors sinc ein college guys will be just as big and just as athletic so we will see if he actually can do other things when he cant out run or out jump everyone and the defender isnt a scared 6’5 190 kid

ball4life66
    Participant

You’re right Josh I was just saying he’s the best player I’ve seen in his class but things can change. But he dropped 39 points 19 rebounds and like 5 blocks on Demarcus Cousins who his size and won MVP at the Mcdonald All American and Jordan Classic game where he played against people his size.

Stanford hoops
    Participant

have you watched cousins play..good offensive player but has zero intrest in defense what so ever…on top of that the big men in college are more developed stronger and have more post movies and play alot better defense..i like favors and bradley but i have to see them play against the better competition that they will be facing befor ei make a judgement about where they will go in the draft…if i didnt do that then why not talk about what the top fr soph jr in higschool will be drafted also

Lodzio20
    Participant

Everybody say 2009 draft is weak but i don’t think so…we see it in 2 years… This is very good draft

gatorheels
    Participant

Knicksboy34….I checked out your 2010 mock ha looks good. Except no way Boyton goes top 10. Also have you seen the draftexpress 2010 mock draft latey? They have Renardo Sidney & Lance Stephenson going very late in the 2nd round haha. I personally think Stepehenson is a lottery pick. I’m not sure about Sidney yet…right now I think he is a very early 2nd round pick. We will have to see what they do in college but projecting both them to be very late 2nd round picks is a joke I think.

Knicksboy34
    Participant

Did you really?!?!? I wanted to put comments in….

I think Boyton is HIGHLY Underrated….he will be the Jeff Teague of 2010, his stock will soar.

Lance is a head-case (I know him) but he can play. Sidney is a lock for one and done, if he gets Mississippi State to the NCAA tourney and they win a game? Gone.

birdman113

i need to make mine mine soon. hopefully ill do better with it then i did this year.

Stanford hoops
    Participant

yeah wit boyton he will prob stay till his jr year..watched him a couple times in aau and though hes good he has a coupel of flaws that really need to be addressed…on the other hand there was another kid whos name i dont remeber i think his was kenny too who played in the back court with him and he was clearly the best player on that team

Knicksboy34
    Participant

Brandon Knight?

Stanford hoops
    Participant

yeah thats his name..is was far and away the best player out there .actually another kid that i saw and worked out with who is very very nice is a kid named josh huestis ( i know same name as this name i use although this name is from my lil cousin who plays football not basketball so this is not a self promotion)..hes from montana and sonny vaccaro has been talking about him lately

Knicksboy34
    Participant

Knight is a HS Junior

Boyton wont stay 3 years, I think he could be 1 and done. He’s going to FLA so he has a chance to play some good teams and improve his stock

Also, if he has a great game against John Wall ( like 20 points and 7 assists) he could see a huge boast in his stock. He plays Tennessee, Mississippi State, Kentucky…all 3 teams have NBA talents and he could be the 2010 version of Jeff Teague

Knicksboy34
    Participant

Knight is a top 5 pick in 2011

ckowalski
    Participant

Did Knight commit to Florida already or are they just recruiting him? I thought I remembered reading something about him committing to play there. Maybe it was just that he was a Florida PG…

Stanford hoops
    Participant

yeah im not seeing him as a one and done..most peopel arent other then family and friends

Hale
    Participant

Josh Huestis will have to play a few years of college ball at least before he is ready for the NBA. I think he is overrated, my friend plays in Montana and says the competition their sucks.

Knicksboy34
    Participant

Knight didnt sign nowhere yet.

Noone thought Jeff Teague was leaving this year either….you never know

Stanford hoops
    Participant

yeah thats what i thought untill i actually worked out with him..hes been in cali working out with kevin love and a coupel other nba players at ucla..i thought he was a sf sg but was told in hs he played center…also foudn out he got mvp at the ok state elite camp then at the wash st camp and some other elite camp..aafter watching him and talkign to dj strawberry and vaccro and his trainer they all believe hes gonna be one of the top players this year..on top of all that some school called findly in veags and word of god( i think wall went there) are offerring him prep scholar ships to come there…after i did a lil more research i also found out ok state and gonzaga are after him hard and maryland and arizona hae just gotten into recruiting him

Hale
    Participant

The guy I really like from that class is Harrison Barnes, he is ultra efficient and still growing as a player. He should be very very good.

Stanford hoops
    Participant

i havent seen him play so im not gonan say to much about him..i heard/read hes pretty good but i have to see a player first before i make any judgement..too many people already read or hear about a player then jump on the bandwagon like they have seen them play many times

Hale
    Participant

I watched him play a few games last year, I think he will be really good. I am glad ESPN has him ranked #1 and Rivals #2. But yeah, watch him play sometime, he has loads of talent.

Knicksboy34
    Participant

Harrison baines is really good. I saw a couple tapes where he has a trip-doub and the other games he had 35 points, 19 rebounds, 8 steals and 9 blocks….this man needs to come to Duke….he has them on the radar…

Stanford hoops
    Participant

yeah chances are he wont go to overrated duke then..lol….prob go to kentucky or kansas

Stanford hoops
    Participant

i just say a highlight tape but i still cant comment because its a highlight tape and all that was highlighted was dunks..i hear hes gonna have a game on espn so ill wait untill then…im always wary of highlight tapes..you can never tell of how good of a player someone is from thoses…but from what i read from scouting reports is hes a good player

GoJOSH HUESTIS
    Participant

hey ive seen that kid..hes from montana .hes been working out at that gym since the begginning of the summer..that kid is very very good..reminds me of the late eddie griffin but as a small foward with hakkem warrick bounce and shane battier jumper…i was watching him early last week while sitting next to the vaccaro guy and some guy who plays overseas..they were very impressed with him…when were u out at ucla josh?….but yeah the kid is working with this trainer that trains him and a couple nba players..i heard montana basketball stinks but im not suprised but seriously this kid is the truth from what i seen..he must have gotten better since working out here because everyone said he was a center last year and online i read he was mvp of the state tournament and lead them to the state title only losing 2 games and won gatorade player of the year then in a all star game had 42 and 22 reb with 11 blks..i do take it with a grain of salt since its montana but theres also a article saying he will be the best to ever come out of there so imma follow this kid since there have been good players come out of small places and end up being good..esspecially one working with nba players and a nba trainer

Stanford hoops
    Participant

yeah ive played there a couple times..very good run..but yeah the kid has good game…duke is sending wojo to watch him play in that double pump tournament (according to the trainer) because sonny told them hes good and hes a 4.0 student

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login