This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar chall23 9 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
    aktriple
    Participant

i know how much everyone on this website loves trade ideas that will never work so heres mine:

knicks trade: iman shumpert, amare stoudemire, shane larkin and cleanthony early

nets trade: brook lopez, mirza teletovic and andrei kirilenko

i know that you are all going to hate this trade but hear me out. this gives the benefits to both sides as it gives the knicks an option at center (No samuel dalembert you dont count) while getting rid of amare’s terrible contract.

it gives the nets a player that i really like in iman shumpert while also getting promising talent like shane larkin and cleanthony early. plus also gives them some well needed cap relief when amare’s contract FINALLY ends at the end of this season.

I know this probably wont happen since the nets seem to hold quite a lot of value in mirza tellytubby, i mean teletovic but helps them gather some young talent for an inevitable rebuild attempt (again, already?)

what are your thoughts on this? , you reckon it’d work or nah could also replace stoudemire with bargnani and take off a couple of players for cap reasons

Kinguy11
    Participant

Hey!  Look!  A trade idea.  Lets lynch him…

Wait a second, it’s actually okay?  What do I say?  I’ve never seen a good trade idea before.

Kinguy11
    Participant

Hey!  Look!  A trade idea.  Lets lynch him…

Wait a second, it’s actually okay?  What do I say?  I’ve never seen a good trade idea before.

Kinguy11
      Participant

Also, "Teletubby" needs to become Teletovic’s knickname.

Mirza "Teletubby" Teletovic, it’s bound to take off.

Kinguy11
      Participant

Also, "Teletubby" needs to become Teletovic’s knickname.

Mirza "Teletubby" Teletovic, it’s bound to take off.

chall23
    Participant

I think the Knicks would have to throw a couple picks in there… Either a semi protected first or a couple 2nds. Just because if Lopez comes back healthy he is one of the better centers in the league. 

chall23
    Participant

I think the Knicks would have to throw a couple picks in there… Either a semi protected first or a couple 2nds. Just because if Lopez comes back healthy he is one of the better centers in the league. 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login