This topic contains 10 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar The8thDeadlySin 15 years ago.

• Author
    BigTimeJohn
    Participant

I am not saying that they will all declare, but this is how I would take them.
    1. Cole Aldrich
    2. Hasheem Thabett
    3. JaJuan Johnson
    4. Jerome Jordan
    5. BJ Mullens

delfam
    Participant

I wouldn’t consider Johnson a Center, he plays more like a PF.

kpi03
      Participant

Im a die hard KU fan but even I still think you have to put Thabeet at the top of that list.

BRoy-7

i accually think Aldrich will be a better pro than Thabeet. Only thing Thabeet has going for him is great size, I love Aldrich’s game i really think if he declares he will be the best all-round Center to come out of this draft.

eprizzle14
    Participant

I think Aldrich is a Hawes type. I’ll take Thabeet. Mullens is number 3 imo.

themidnightrider
    Participant

Far from a Hawes type. Hawes is a long big man who likes to shoot it from deep. Aldrich is a more compact post player with more strength and range that doesn’t go beyond midrange. I still like him as a prospect.

Lodzio20
    Participant

1. Hasheem Thabeet
    2. Cole Aldrich
    3. Jerome Jordan
    4. BJ Mullens
    5. Mac Koshwal

BigTimeJohn
    Participant

I would take Aldrich over Thabett because I don’t Thabett will ever be able to play 35 to 40 minutes a night. He doesn’t have lots of stamina.

dtmfr
    Participant

I love Aldrich. Very energetic, aggressive, confident player. Once he get a couple years in the league he could be a 14 pt., 10 reb., 2.5 block big who knocks down his free throws at the end of a game. Would love for him to fall to 15th if he comes out this year to my Pistons. I think GM’s will wise up before the draft. Aldrich won’t fall past 6.

Pistons will end up the either Blair or Teague. They need bigs.

Jrue announced he’s coming out today. I’ll pass. If your guards can’t knock down 3’s and make their free throws you can’t win an NBA title. Jrue can’t.

TONYDABOSS77
    Participant

talent wise
    1.mullens
    2.aldrich
    3.thabeet

The8thDeadlySin
    Participant

Mullens over Thabeet???
    Try again…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login