Shabazz is weak, don't like him as a prospect. He can score at the college level but i don't like how it translates.
Cody Zeller will not bust but his ceiling is limited in my eyes, very little post play.
Anthony Bennett has grown on me a ton, I use to not like him at all.
Otto Porter is a late bloomer, his game just keeps getting better and better.
1- Nerlens Noel
2- Ben Mclemore
3- Marcus Smart
4- Anthony Bennett
5- Otto Porter/ 'Bazz
Good night america!
1. Shabazz Muhammad-He's the one guy in this draft who can be a #1 option. He has some holes rgiht now, but he clearly wants to be a superstar and I don't see that with these other guys. He's had the suspension and out of shape issues this year and is still putting up 18.6 ppg 5 rpg and shooting over 40% from deep.
2. Ben McLemore-He's going to be a guy who can score 20 ppg and defend really well, I don't see him being a #1 guy though. He's going to make a really great number 2 or number 3 option.
3. Nerlens Noel-I hated him as a prospect at the beginning of the year, and he's still super raw on offense. He's a much better passer then I anticipated though, and he seems like a guy who's going to put on weight and eventually be a defensive force. He needs to gamble less, but he has great potential on that end of the floor.
4. Cody Zeller-He's getting slept on big time by the guys on this site. He's not a superstar, he might not be a consistent All-Star level performer, but he's going to be a good player for a long time. You can always take a quality big in the top 5.
5. Otto Porter-He reminds a little bit of MKG because he's just a guy who helps you win games and does a little bit of everything. He's also improved his jump shot dramatically. Every team could use a guy like Porter on their team.
HM: Marcus Smart, Anthony Bennett, Alex Len
1. Ben McLemore
2. Cody Zeller
3. Nerlens Noel
4. Shabazz Muhammad
5. Marcus Smart
HM: Anthony Bennett