This topic contains 12 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar omphalos 9 years, 11 months ago.

• Author
    Ballinmvp
    Participant

With the draft alittle more than a month away, and summer league a few weeks after that. I would like to say that I am intrigued more than any other year since 2008’s class for summer league. Excited to see these guys in a nba setting against nba level players. Really want to see the top 3 and then exum, randle, and Gordon in summer league.

Ballinmvp
    Participant

I forgot to mention that I’m excited to see Noel, Bennett, mcw, oladipo, and Mclemore developmentas sophmores in the league. Summer is the time for second year guys to expand and improve their games without as much pressure.

Ballinmvp
    Participant

I forgot to mention that I’m excited to see Noel, Bennett, mcw, oladipo, and Mclemore developmentas sophmores in the league. Summer is the time for second year guys to expand and improve their games without as much pressure.

Memphis Madness
    Participant

Can’t wait for the Rising Stars game.  Then Wiggins and Aaron Gordon in the dunk contest.

should be really exciting across the league with the rookies.  

Next year I would actually want to go to the Cavs and Bucks games.  

Memphis Madness
    Participant

Can’t wait for the Rising Stars game.  Then Wiggins and Aaron Gordon in the dunk contest.

should be really exciting across the league with the rookies.  

Next year I would actually want to go to the Cavs and Bucks games.  

Lotto Stud
      Participant

Wiggins will unfortunately pull a LeBron.

Lotto Stud
      Participant

Wiggins will unfortunately pull a LeBron.

livinlegend4blk
        Participant

I think he will to because he won the McDonald’s dunk contest in opinion.. 

livinlegend4blk
        Participant

I think he will to because he won the McDonald’s dunk contest in opinion.. 

Magic Jordan
          Participant

So did Lebron….

Magic Jordan
          Participant

So did Lebron….

omphalos
    Participant

I’m not sure if Exum will be playing in the Summer League, it might clash with his prep for the Basketball world championships, as I believe he’s said he’ll be playing in it.

omphalos
    Participant

I’m not sure if Exum will be playing in the Summer League, it might clash with his prep for the Basketball world championships, as I believe he’s said he’ll be playing in it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login