This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar Tyrober 13 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    Charlie Sheen
    Participant

Here’s how I think Miami plays out

Re-Sign Wade MAX
    Sign Gay MAX deal his MAX and Wade’s MAX are different
    Sign Amar’e Stoudemire MAX
    Re-Sign Haslem
    Sign Role Players- Tyson Chandler, Kyle Korver, Ronnie Brewer and Luke Ridnour

Depth Chart
    C- Stoudemire/Chandler
    F- Beasley/Haslem
    F- Gay/Brewer
    G- Wade/Korver
    G- Chalmers/Ridnour

Rotate Beasley and Chandler starting depends on what team you’re playing

Tongue-Out-Like-23
    Participant

Gay is NOT getting a max. Pat Riley is WAAAAAAAAAAY too smart.

JJeff6
    Participant

hey wanna know something……STOUDEMIRE IS NOT NEAR AS EFFECTIVE AT CENTER! hey i havent done the research but what are they doing with jermaine o neal

Tongue-Out-Like-23
    Participant

Their not signing Jermaine O’Neal.

the I in win
    Participant

With Beasley at PF the other team can’t cop out and put their center on the PF so their PF can guard Stoudemire. Also Gay could get a max deal because his value is kinda high because of the team improvement and his max is much smaller than most other free agents.

Charlie Sheen
    Participant

Yeah his deal would be similar to the one LeBron, Wade, Bosh and Carmelo signed 4 or 5 years about 60 mil. not bad for Rudy he could be Wade’s Pippen plus out East you need a hybrid 4 man so Beasley may start against small teasm and then they can start Chandler against bigger teams. I aslo think they dont need a PG Chalmers can handler PG duties and his defense is great at the 1 spot

droppindimes247
    Participant

Word on the street is Lebron, Wade, and Bosh had meeting and talked about a scenario where all three of them end up playing in Miami next year. Other scenarios were discussed but bringing the three together could be great or it could be a younger version of the Lakers a few years back with tons of stars but just could not get it done. Karl Malone bet you wish you had a championship haha.

the I in win
    Participant

Thats the Problem with 3 of them going to Miami. They only have Chalmers and Beasley on the team so they quite litteraly don’t have a bench. If they sign 2 they could sign some role players and have a comlete starting 5 and 1 quality quy on the bench. After that all they need is a good D-league player to step up and show out.

Tyrober
    Participant

lets just say this team runs and guns and makes it to the finals. Can you see Beasley guarding Gasol? That just makes me burst out laughing

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login